WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I don't think that works for the Lakers becuse a S&T would hard cap them if I remember the rules correctly
Depending on how much of a discount Bron takes the Lakers Nation dude said LA can have alot of options and im almost positive a couple of scenarios he said gave them at or under the 1st apron. He also said MLE can be used to absorb a contract this year you can also add dlo with it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P WHo could they realistically get?

Is it Tobias Harris :francis:
Tobias on a mid-level would be a good signing. Opinions get warped when guys are crazy overpaid because they can't produce at a level to justify that kinda money. What's the MLE, like $13 million? Tobias is worth that. DJJ would be nice but Dallas will likely overpay to keep him.

Gary Trent would be interesting too because they don't have a streak scorer off the bench.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hayes opted in. Theres a real #s crunch. Gotta be a small trade coming up soon.

Who knows maybe JJ can save JHS career as well.

If you're sending them Vando AND Vincent you're really counting on Max Christie to get mins defending wings/guards. Hope breh is ready & Ham didn't ruin him.

He showed enough last year that it's worth the risk. Those other two barely played last season and Christie is better than both offensively.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Depending on how much of a discount Bron takes the Lakers Nation dude said LA can have alot of options and im almost positive a couple of scenarios he said gave them at or under the 1st apron. He also said MLE can be used to absorb a contract this year you can also add dlo with it.

Please tell me who they can sign with the Mid-level hat will elevate us to contenders :laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Bron taking a discount has anything to do with the S&T thing tho. That's separate, if they're hard capped they can't go over the first apron at all which limits their ability to be able to use the MLE. Whoever is coming in is going to have to be by regular trade or taking a discount on the MLE.