WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I don't think Bron taking a discount has anything to do with the S&T thing tho. That's separate, if they're hard capped they can't go over the first apron at all which limits their ability to be able to use the MLE. Whoever is coming in is going to have to be by regular trade or taking a discount on the MLE.
You could be right i dont know about the numbers side of this and i could be misquoting dude also. what i think i heard him say is that depending on the discount and various moves like salary dump trades LA could be below the 1st apron and i think the 1st apron is when you get hard capped. Ill listen again when i have a chance to later and make sure. I was listening to him and doing a couple of things at once so i definitely could have misheard him.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You could be right i dont know about the numbers side of this and i could be misquoting dude also. what i think i heard him say is that depending on the discount and various moves like salary dump trades LA could be below the 1st apron and i think the 1st apron is when you get hard capped. Ill listen again when i have a chance to later and make sure. I was listening to him and doing a couple of things at once so i definitely could have misheard him.
Who'd he say they were going after?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed:
fukking c*nt making everyone wait like this like he a superstar

Anyways

If Rob fukks this what Bron is doing he is gone
He gotta be

Being the Lakers gm should be one of the easiest jobs in the league. Nearly everyone wants to play for the Lakers but Rob Pelinka is so bad at his job. He always fukks up.