WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I gave 2 conditions for me to stop supporting the team for the time being: Hiring redikk and drafting Bronny. At least there’s a chance Reddikk can be a good coach, I can let that slide but drafting Bronny is a clear sign that this is a Klutch operated franchise. Even the Hornets wouldn’t stoop this low. This franchise is fukked until we disassociate from that agency.

Stop bytching.

Just stop "supporting"

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
This franchise is doomed PERIOD

Lakers have been incompetent for YEARS but now these "fans" keep blaming LeBron for the dysfunction. When he got there they were dysfunctional and he still brought them a title.

This team is cooked for the foreseeable future because of Jeannie Buss not because of Bron

Lebron has same blame for the issues as well.

Not wanting the young talent to be there when he first arrived and shipped them all out

The westbrook fiasco leading to Vogel getting fired when ain't deserve it.

Never committing long term to a franchise so you can't build anything sustainable.

The constant passive aggressiveness

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Lebron has same blame for the issues as well.

Not wanting the young talent to be there when he first arrived and shipped them all out

The westbrook fiasco leading to Vogel getting fired when ain't deserve it.

Never committing long term to a franchise so you can't build anything sustainable.

The constant passive aggressiveness
Lebron dont come to LA if they arent telling him they will try to compete every year for a title. Front offices already understand and acknowledge it aint no thinking about the future with Lebron hes trying to win every year how can you be mad at that especially when hes brought titles to every team hes went to. Titles are the goal. You cant blame someone for that when thats what they brought him here for. I blame lebron for letting AD force his way to LA instead of coming the next year in free agency. If AD comes in free agency you can probably solidify the team for about 3 years instead of sending so much out to acquire AD. I still say Westbrook was brought there because he was ADs best friend but Bron had to sign off on it an the front office had to pull the trigger so theyre all to blame for it. And lastly injuries played a part in this shyt too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron dont come to LA if they arent telling him they will try to compete every year for a title. Front offices already understand and acknowledge it aint no thinking about the future with Lebron hes trying to win every year how can you be mad at that especially when hes brought titles to every team hes went to. Titles are the goal. You cant blame someone for that when thats what they brought him here for. I blame lebron for letting AD force his way to LA instead of coming the next year in free agency. If AD comes in free agency you can probably solidify the team for about 3 years instead of sending so much out to acquire AD. I still say Westbrook was brought there because he was ADs best friend but Bron had to sign off on it an the front office had to pull the trigger so theyre all to blame for it. And lastly injuries played a part in this shyt too.

Ok since Lebron has seen what the Lakers have or haven't done since being here, you guys will admit that he doesn't care about winning titles if he re-ups right?

Y'all can't have it both ways. He has the perfect opportunity to compete for a title elsewhere but if he chooses to re-sign here, he's no longer(was never) a victim that has been getting bamboozled right?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Ok since Lebron has seen what the Lakers have or haven't done since being here, you guys will admit that he doesn't care about winning titles if he re-ups right?

Y'all can't have it both ways. He has the perfect opportunity to compete for a title elsewhere but if he chooses to re-sign here, he's no longer(was never) a victim that has been getting bamboozled right?
No superstar who cares about winning would sign with the Lakers. Not with Pelinka running the show.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He also moves much better than you would think for his size. He seems competitive as hell too. Dude dominated Clingan in the National Final.
How is him rim protection?

I didnt watch college basketball this year. From the clips I've seen of him. He moves extremely slow.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No superstar who cares about winning would sign with the Lakers. Not with Pelinka running the show.

Perfect. So once Lebron does that(which he will), you will join me in agreeing that Lebron's desire to win a title is and was overblown? I don't blame him either. He's year 21, has surpassed everyone else at this stage of his career as far as play but he's comfortable in LA and that's the priority. I can't stand the whole he's a victim when he's been given every avenue to leave and doesn't.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

He wants to stay in LA he just wants to have a chance to compete. It isnt only Lebron this is supposed to be ADs team and AD wants to compete too. Ad will still be here when Bron retires so the front office want to appease him also not just lebron. Mistakes were made from all parties Lebron Ad and management. I think if Bron is a 3rd option him and Ad stay healthy again they can compete but i dont know if LA can afford to bring anyone here that would make Bron the 3rd option. He doesnt want to go anywhere but his time is almost up he just wants to go out swinging. I dont see it as having it both ways like you do. I see everyone had a hand in the mistakes now the choice is the front offices whether they want to go all in one more time or plan for the future.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wants to stay in LA he just wants to have a chance to compete. It isnt only Lebron this is supposed to be ADs team and AD wants to compete too. Ad will still be here when Bron retires so the front office want to appease him also not just lebron. Mistakes were made from all parties Lebron Ad and management. I think if Bron is a 3rd option him and Ad stay healthy again they can compete but i dont know if LA can afford to bring anyone here that would make Bron the 3rd option. He doesnt want to go anywhere but his time is almost up he just wants to go out swinging. I dont see it as having it both ways like you do. I see everyone had a hand in the mistakes now the choice is the front offices whether they want to go all in one more time and plan for the future.

Oh trust me, you're speaking to someone who is 100% in agreement with you. Everyone involved in this has a big hand in why they are in the situation that they're in. Jeanie, Rob, AD and Bron. This has been a collective effort and everyone needs to take responsibility. But somehow the responsability always goes to ownership and the GM and hardly Bron and AD even though they probably played the biggest role in bringing Westbrook in. Once it went left, it somehow became all Rob's fault. In most situations, I'd agree the GM has to take all that but when you're a Lebron led team, the power structure is different. It's a big reason why the past few trade deadline the Lakers have shied away from doing what Klutch wanted because they will end up getting all the blame when it goes wrong. (an espn article confirmed that earlier this year too).