WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So we mad now cause the Knicks had much more asssets and Pelinka doesn't wanna give away 5 future picks when we're about to fall off a cliff with a 40 Year old leading the way? :mjlol:
I think the issue is more that Pelinka has been saying for a long time now “I’ll make the trades when we get more 1st round picks to do so”… now that time is here this offseason and he’s essentially sayin “making a trade is hard guys!!”

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think the issue is more that Pelinka has been saying for a long time now “I’ll make the trades when we get more 1st round picks to do so”… now that time is here this offseason and he’s essentially sayin “making a trade is hard guys!!”

When Bridges gets 4 picks it is hard, we don't have valuable assets besides Reaves. So any quality player is probably going to take Reaves and a minimum 4 1sts. Now throw in that D-Lo has the FO by the balls with his decision, all because everyone know he's just a trade chip. He definitely should have traded him at the deadline, but too late now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed how stupid this “fanbase” has gotten since 2018. Getting mad that we didn’t offer 5 picks for Mikal Bridges is consistent with a group of people whose entire life revolves around a player who has played musical chairs with every franchise he’s been on. Of course these idiots want to give up everything we have for a mid ass player because they have no intention of supporting the team when their husband leaves. A big reason why I want AD and mostly Bron to go is because the discourse has gotten so pathetic and biased.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I noticed how stupid this “fanbase” has gotten since 2018. Getting mad that we didn’t offer 5 picks for Mikal Bridges is consistent with a group of people whose entire life revolves around a player who has played musical chairs with every franchise he’s been on. Of course these idiots want to give up everything we have for a mid ass player because they have no intention of supporting the team when their husband leaves. A big reason why I want AD and mostly Bron to go is because the discourse has gotten so pathetic and biased.

Celtics built they team based off a short sighted trade like that. Knicks core under 30 they can do what they want :russ:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics built they team based off a short sighted trade like that :russ:

Exactly. Ironically enough, I’ve been preaching to take the Celtics route by trading AD and Bron. We’re not winning with them so what are we doing? Pierce and KG did more for the Celtics and were more accomplished than Bron and AD so why do we act like we can’t trade them? I hate having an emotional owner like Jeanie.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So we mad now cause the Knicks had much more asssets and Pelinka doesn't wanna give away 5 future picks when we're about to fall off a cliff with a 40 Year old leading the way? :mjlol:
I kept telling yall about this con man.

Pelinka :blessed:

I cant wait for this offseason when his "plan" blows up in his face. fukking clown.

His dumbass does know other teams like the Knicks can outbid him for other star players too right? This man is a fukking disgrace.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
This makes no sense that "fanbase" doesnt make decisions. Even if you feel what they want is stupid that should have no bearing on how you feel about AD or Lebron. Thats like me saying we shouldve kicked Julio Jones off of our roster because the fans wanted us to sign someone to compliment him. Either you like AD and Bron and want them because of performance on the court or want them gone because of lack of performance on the court anything besides that sounds extremely wild I aint even gone lie. Lebron is old and imo shouldnt be a #1 or #2 option but he and Ad both stayed healthy last year They just didnt have help in the postseason.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
When Bridges gets 4 picks it is hard, we don't have valuable assets besides Reaves. So any quality player is probably going to take Reaves and a minimum 4 1sts. Now throw in that D-Lo has the FO by the balls with his decision, all because everyone know he's just a trade chip. He definitely should have traded him at the deadline, but too late now
That last sentence is the issue. People like myself have been saying it the entire time that trading DLO last year was always the option but Rob and others on this site kept saying “you gotta wait” cause they’d have more ammunition for a trade

Well the time has come and that ammo is essentially worthless when they could have done something with it last couple years

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This makes no sense that "fanbase" doesnt make decisions. Even if you feel what they want is stupid that should have no bearing on how you feel about AD or Lebron. Thats like me saying we shouldve kicked Julio Jones off of our roster because the fans wanted us to sign someone to compliment him. Either you like AD and Bron and want them because of performance on the court or want them gone because of lack of performance on the court anything besides that sounds extremely wild I aint even gone lie. Lebron is old and imo shouldnt be a #1 or #2 option but he and Ad both stayed healthy last year They just didnt have help in the postseason.

I’ve been preaching a rebuild since 2021. I want AD and Bron gone. I’ve been pretty consistent on that. The post above yours pretty much says that. We would be sitting pretty right now with top picks coming soon if they did that.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That last sentence is the issue. People like myself have been saying it the entire time that trading DLO last year was always the option but Rob and others on this site kept saying “you gotta wait” cause they’d have more ammunition for a trade

Well the time has come and that ammo is essentially worthless when they could have done something with it last couple years

Can't go back in time, so only option now is a Klucth Purge :blessed:

AD should be able to snag us about 6 1st rounders :wow:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

Losing him for nothing is dumb asf when you basically had trades for him the last 2 years. LA needs him to opt in or this season might be in the trash before it starts and theyre depending on a man they dangled for trade bait 2 years in a row and wouldnt pull the trigger.