WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Losing him for nothing is dumb asf when you basically had trades for him the last 2 years. LA needs him to opt in or this season might be in the trash before it starts and theyre depending on a man they dangled for trade bait 2 years in a row and wouldnt pull the trigger.
Rob's issue has always been he's horrible in the margins.. and this is another example of that

The answer was staring at him right in the face, DLO wasn't a playoff performer but even more glaring was you signed him to be essentially a trade piece and you didn't trade him.

Now they have to hope he opts in only to be traded in the next few months, otherwise Lakers are screwed

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Can't go back in time, so only option now is a Klucth Purge :blessed:

AD should be able to snag us about 6 1st rounders :wow:
This isn't a "can't go back in time" thing.. we were literally shouting it ITT the entire year. His entire contract was supposed to be to trade him. Rob essentially fuked over this team if DLO doesn't opt in

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Losing him for nothing is dumb asf when you basically had trades for him the last 2 years. LA needs him to opt in or this season might be in the trash before it starts and theyre depending on a man they dangled for trade bait 2 years in a row and wouldnt pull the trigger.

Poetic Justice for D-Lo, Little Richie better slide him some cash under the table to get him to opt-in

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This franchise is doomed. Get rid of Lebron and AD and start fresh
This franchise is doomed PERIOD

Lakers have been incompetent for YEARS but now these "fans" keep blaming LeBron for the dysfunction. When he got there they were dysfunctional and he still brought them a title.

This team is cooked for the foreseeable future because of Jeannie Buss not because of Bron

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This franchise is doomed PERIOD

Lakers have been incompetent for YEARS but now these "fans" keep blaming LeBron for the dysfunction. When he got there they were dysfunctional and he still brought them a title.

This team is cooked for the foreseeable future because of Jeannie Buss not because of Bron
Some of the dumbest people you'll come across in your life time will be Laker fans. One of the worst and dumbest fanbases out there. They are quick to blame the players and coaches instead of the people who hired the coach and put together the roster.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, if Lebron re-signs, I don't want to hear anything about Lebron deserving better all season. He's choosing to be here (unfortunately).
LMAO at not holding the FO to the fire just as much as players. You're essentially reserved to giving this FO a pass for being awful year after year. Do better

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I noticed how stupid this “fanbase” has gotten since 2018. Getting mad that we didn’t offer 5 picks for Mikal Bridges is consistent with a group of people whose entire life revolves around a player who has played musical chairs with every franchise he’s been on. Of course these idiots want to give up everything we have for a mid ass player because they have no intention of supporting the team when their husband leaves. A big reason why I want AD and mostly Bron to go is because the discourse has gotten so pathetic and biased.

It's a joke. Klutch nikkas and @FakestLaker drowning out the thread.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once we draft Bronny tomorrow we might as well hold a funeral for the GOAT Franchise :mjcry:

I gave 2 conditions for me to stop supporting the team for the time being: Hiring redikk and drafting Bronny. At least there’s a chance Reddikk can be a good coach, I can let that slide but drafting Bronny is a clear sign that this is a Klutch operated franchise. Even the Hornets wouldn’t stoop this low. This franchise is fukked until we disassociate from that agency.