WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Perfect. So once Lebron does that(which he will), you will join me in agreeing that Lebron's desire to win a title is and was overblown? I don't blame him either. He's year 21, has surpassed everyone else at this stage of his career as far as play but he's comfortable in LA and that's the priority. I can't stand the whole he's a victim when he's been given every avenue to leave and doesn't.
At this stage of his career he doesn't. He would have left a long time ago if it was all he cared about.

I don't care if Lebron re-signs or not to be honest with you. None of this shyt matters as long as you have that con man running the show.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Oh trust me, you're speaking to someone who is 100% in agreement with you. Everyone involved in this has a big hand in why they are in the situation that they're in. Jeanie, Rob, AD and Bron. This has been a collective effort and everyone needs to take responsibility. But somehow the responsability always goes to ownership and the GM and hardly Bron and AD even though they probably played the biggest role in bringing Westbrook in. Once it went left, it somehow became all Rob's fault. In most situations, I'd agree the GM has to take all that but when you're a Lebron led team, the power structure is different. It's a big reason why the past few trade deadline the Lakers have shied away from doing what Klutch wanted because they will end up getting all the blame when it goes wrong. (an espn article confirmed that earlier this year too).
When youre listening to the fans majority of the time its going to be 1 sided. I wont try to place a % of the blame on any party i just know they all fukked up at some point. I am however at the point where id like to see everyone just stop with the bullshyt and finger pointing everyone involved made the bed now lay in it. Stop fighting with each other and get on with this shyt. coming in here doing the spiderman meme finger pointing shyt aint making anything any better so why keep doing it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cant believe Im saying this, but if DLO is gone.....

Are they taking Jared McCain at 17. JHS but can actually shoot?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How is him rim protection?

I didnt watch college basketball this year. From the clips I've seen of him. He moves extremely slow.
He actually moves better than you'd expect. He isn't AD but he isn't a lumbering ogre either. Defended perimeter guys better than I thought he'd be able to.

Solid shot blocker. Being that massive is a natural deterrent. I think he's gonna be a good backup big.