WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dudes using Jerry West’s death to shyt on the franchise. Like that’s gonna change anything

These nikkas are spoiled children

A few of us are Raider fans, we’ve seen what mismanagement can do and right now we’ve gotta admit that the Lakers are infected by it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but don’t AEG got first rights to purchase? Either way, they need to sell and gtfo they are not Dr. Buss. It would be wise of them to sell before their product depreciates too much.

GOAT franchise on ice until then. shyt is a clown show fr. Celtics being in the finals makes this all the more appropriate. I want nothing but nonstop humiliation for this entire ownership group and front office.

It’s not AEG anymore. The Dodgers owners bought the 30-35% and first right of refusal a few years ago

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
p*ssy ass Celtics about to pass us in banners and we won’t be able to catch them for a while smh.
Winning time gets canceled
Logo dies
They fukked up Kobe’s statue
Swept out the first round
It’s been a bad year for us
In year 2024. Jeanie should’ve fukking fired Hamas right away and Rob too as well before the all star.

Now I feel like Franklin at the very end of Snowfall
Im free?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think this one hurts the most at the moment and it's not like Lakers haven't had ample opportunities to get another one these past 4 years...
Idk maybe we get lucky and get a legit 3rd scored like idk I think Lavine might be available. The coach isn’t as important but we need to take care of that asap before we go trying to lure people in

Maybe I’m being a fan. Don’t nobody want to play for us and don’t none of these coaches want to be brons scapegoat

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we need to focus on getting better seeding next year
This Mavs run could easily be replicated by the Lakers if the Lakers were the 5th seed (just 3 games difference)

injured clips, young okc, gassed wolves

the only problematic matchup is Denver - gotta hope someone else takes them out like the wolves did this year

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's a meaningless designation in the end, but guys like Kareem, Shaq, Worthy... are definitely Laker Legends. Logo, Magic and Kobe are just different though. Career Lakers that sort of define the franchise and it's history

This post just made me realize there are only 3 Lakers on the franchise's Mount Rushmore...Kob, Magic & Jerry

The next superstar to be on our Mount Rushmore will need to spend his career with us and lead us to the promised land