WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Never forget that Bron wanted spoelstra fired

Dan made the best decision of his life
That’s not what happened.. Riley has out of his own mouth stated Bron never said that

The entire leadership team met with Riley, and they came there partly because of his vision. He already came down from the FO in 06, so after the rough start from a 1st yr HC it’s 1000% a conversation to one of the best coaches of all time to say “you ever get that itch to coach again?”

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers weren't serious with their offer. Lue just got 5/$70 million. That's where you have to begin but that would require the brats who collectively own the team to pay another $2 million a year.

The Buss family is a joke.

Why give that to a dude that has never coached in the NBA:mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Not everything has to be bad about the ownership or FO, that offer was more than fair. It’s just a shame it was so public which Lakers should have tried to shut down
It wasn’t… you’re trying to lure a guy from college, it’s a stupid offer to give him the same $$ he literally already turned down

You’re trying to lure Hurley away, he didn’t come to LA and said “I wanna coach there”, they sought HIM out.

You wanna burn the bridge with other coaches? You better make sure you get the guy

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not everything has to be bad about the ownership or FO, that offer was more than fair. It’s just a shame it was so public which Lakers should have tried to shut down

nikkas trying to spin like it was a low ball cheap offer is ridiculous :mjlol: 6 years 70M and the highest offer on the table to a college coach means being too cheap :mjlol:

and i highly doubt our FO leaked the shyt to Woj.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It wasn’t… you’re trying to lure a guy from college, it’s a stupid offer to give him the same $$ he literally already turned down

You’re trying to lure Hurley away, he didn’t come to LA and said “I wanna coach there”, they sought HIM out.

You wanna burn the bridge with other coaches? You better make sure you get the guy
i will agree with you there, that is why I was uncomfortable with how public this all was but seems like all that came from the other side, they still should have tried to get in control of that. I don’t think offering a top 4 paid contract is bad especially for a guy who can be a risk. Pop, Spo and Monty are the only ones making more. The first two deserve that.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
i will agree with you there, that is why I was uncomfortable with how public this all was but seems like all that came from the other side, they still should have tried to get in control of that. I don’t think offering a top 4 paid contract is bad especially for a guy who can be a risk. Pop, Spo and Monty are the only ones making more. The first two deserve that.
Pop, Spo, Kerr, Monty would be making more… I think 1 more actually

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
nikkas trying to spin like it was a low ball cheap offer is ridiculous :mjlol: 6 years 70M and the highest offer on the table to a college coach means being too cheap :mjlol:

and i highly doubt our FO leaked the shyt to Woj.
I will never understand the cheap allegations when the team is constantly on top of the payroll and pays luxury tax, they need to look around the league to see what’s really cheap. Blame them for their incompetence and bad decisions. Offering a top 4 contract is not cheap