WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: and where is your proof he turned it down because of Klutch?

At the end of the day even if it was Klutch they get as much power as management will let them have. We don't know why he turned it down. Maybe his wife didn't want to move to LA. But to try and somehow blame this on Lebron via Klutch is asinine.

And where is your proof that’s it’s because the front office ? :mjlol: he praised both rob and Jeanie but u came in here all sure it was because of them when Klutch already ran out our last 3 coaches. fukk outta here cornball

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
i feel like this was a play from both sides..... lakers want JJ but hes getting criticized to death for no experience and dan wants more money from uconn and they both have a connection.... woj...... so both sides use woj to get what they wanted dan more money and the lakers can say they tried then go back to who they really wanted..JJ

Also forgot to mention woj gets to dunk on shams since shams has been running woj out the gym for a while now

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
i feel like this was a play from both sides..... lakers want JJ but hes getting criticized to death for no experience and dan wants more money from uconn and they both have a connection.... woj...... so both sides use woj to get what they wanted dan more money and the lakers can say they tried then go back to who they really wanted..JJ

So AD got used like a whole hoe :mjcry:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Lakers are a garbage organization and it starts at the top. Jeanie Buss is a trash owner. Pelinka is one of the worst gms in basketball. The sole reason he has the gm job is because he was Kobe's agent. Thats it.

I wouldn't have ruined my career to coach the Lakers either. You'll just be scape goated.

Dan made the right decision. I applaud him.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
And where is your proof that’s it’s because the front office ? :mjlol: he praised both rob and Jeanie but u came in here all sure it was because of them when Klutch already ran out our last 3 coaches. fukk outta here cornball
Nobody's telling me to leave the thread but you and you been told to leave multiple times :mjlol:
How bout you first?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nobody's telling me to leave the thread but you and you been told to leave multiple times :mjlol:
How bout you first?
In this polarized society we live in today it warms my heart that there are still things we all can agree on.....

The Sky is Blue
Water is Wet
and @10bandz is a hoe ass nikka

:mjlol:

This we all can agree on

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Never forget that Bron wanted spoelstra fired

Dan made the best decision of his life

You're talking about a job where all it takes is 3 months of hovering around .500 and the hit pieces start coming out.

Dan Hurley takes the job and by Christmas it's....."Sources say Lakers players feel head coach Dan Hurley is overwhelmed in the NBA, and his collegiate playbook doesn't translate to the pros. - Shams"