WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So no Lue, no Kyrie, no Derozan (who said Lebron talked to him everyday and pretty much thought he was a laker) and now apparently no JJ but Lebron runs the lakers. Something ain’t adding up :jbhmm:

Edit: I forgot to add AD saying he wanted to play with Westbrook and saying he was his best friend also reports saying they fired Ham so AD wouldn’t request a trade but Lebron runs shyt

More Derozan shyt. You losers are deranged.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Edit: I forgot to add AD saying he wanted to play with Westbrook and saying he was his best friend

Oh word? So that's why Westbrook was routinely hanging out at Bron's house weeks before he got traded to us, and then bought a house literally right next to Bron? Because it was all about AD? And what about what Magic said about the whole ordeal? Oh yeah I forgot, fake Laker fans only care about Magic and Kobe, real Laker fans defer to Shams.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Oh word? So that's why Westbrook was routinely hanging out at Bron's house weeks before he got traded to us, and then bought a house literally right next to Bron? Because it was all about AD? And what about what Magic said about the whole ordeal? Oh yeah I forgot, fake Laker fans only care about Magic and Kobe, real Laker fans defer to Shams.
i never heard Lebron mention wanting to play with westbrook or being his best friend. Guess who did though. Does it hurt you to know Kobe helped to get Lebron to LA? Kobe doesnt respect fans like you. the man you idolize hated people like you :gladbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i never heard Lebron mention wanting to play with westbrook or being his best friend. Guess who did though. Does it hurt you to know Kobe helped to get Lebron to LA? Kobe doesnt respect fans like you. the man you idolize hated people like you :gladbron:

Russ at Bron's house smoking cigars with CP3 in 2019 with AD nowhere in sight.

fukking loser.

edit: Yeah Im sure Kobe was all in on the "fukk Magic, believe Shams" train. Sure.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This is the Pelinka that yall are defending

Pelinka a hoe for s lot of things
But hindsight is 20/20
Even by the end of last season Kyrie still had that stench of being crazy :manny: due to that season
This is probably the first season in a while where kyrie been fine

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Russ at Bron's house smoking cigars with CP3 in 2019 with AD nowhere in sight.

fukking loser.

edit: Yeah Im sure Kobe was all in on the "fukk Magic, believe Shams" train. Sure.

:russ:

All this Rupaul faghot does is suck off LeBron :what:

Jesus Christ

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Russ at Bron's house smoking cigars with CP3 in 2019 with :lolbron:AD nowhere in sight.

fukking loser.

show me where lebron wanted to play with him . i can show you where AD his best friend said he wanted to. The same Ad that lebron repeatedly speaks of leading the lakers. Its ok everyone knows your a hater breh. Just know Kobe Bean Bryant hates your kinds guts. He would take his shoes off of you like he did his soft ass teammates.