WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I thought the JJ thing was just a throw in initially, now I’m pretty certain they are hiring him with the idea to blame Lebron if it doesn’t work, while also not spending any real $$ on a coach

Like I said before, this is a win/win for management cause if it fails Lebron will be blamed and they didn’t even spend that much anyway.. if it works they get the credit for thinking outside the box

Barrego lost the Hornets locker room cause he has a big ego and hasn’t done anything.. how you think that’s gonna work with Bron/AD?

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I agree with everyone saying JJ maybe our new coach. The "LakeShow" on some Disney shyt right now. Jeanie Buss=Kathleen Kennedy and Rob Pelinka=Kevin Feige (Havn't done shyt since Endgame Bubble Ring).

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Sam Cassel would be good. Borrego would lose respect 10 games in. But I think it’s clear Reddikk will be the coach lol, and why the hell is an outsider like coach K even involved. This is what’s wrong with this franchise

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I agree with everyone saying JJ maybe our new coach. The "LakeShow" on some Disney shyt right now. Jeanie Buss=Kathleen Kennedy and Rob Pelinka=Kevin Feige (Havn't done shyt since Endgame Bubble Ring).

Lakers are the real life sports version of Succession. Except here the whore daughter gains control

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sam Cassel would be good. Borrego would lose respect 10 games in. But I think it’s clear Reddikk will be the coach lol, and why the hell is an outsider like coach K even involved. This is what’s wrong with this franchise

Because Coach K is a name. That thot Jeanie loves big names.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So now we hiring coaches just to blame people :mjlol:

No, Lebron has all the leverage because he's essentially a FA and Jeanie is a dikk riding hoe that doesn't want to lose him. So she will give him what he wants to stay
They hiring specific coaches to save $$ while also having a shield in place if it doesn’t work

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They been saying that's the play Rob is running with :francis: He's setting it up so he can keep his job after Bron retires "Now I can really do my job without any constraints or pressure"

Ngl, kinda feels like how cokehead Jim was acting towards Kobe before he made that trade demand and forced Doc to get involved.

Regardless of how we might feel about Bron and Klutch this some hoe shyt I’d rather we be winning than losing.