WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, kinda feels like how cokehead Jim was acting towards Kobe before he made that trade demand and forced Doc to get involved.

Regardless of how we might feel about Bron and Klutch this some hoe shyt I’d rather we be winning than losing.

Yeah Jim wanted a reason for Kobe to leave so he could build around Bynum and be like now this is MY team

Problem with this situation is there is no one really for Rob to hire that top tier and wants to deal with this shyt for a mid salary, probably with year terms that are equal Brons. Hard for anybody to operate independently when they got Klutch influence hanging over their heads. Jeanie not willing to play dirty neither. Dr Buss would’ve told Bron to leave by now his track record shows it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Rui played like a complete p*ssy.
He did and if LeBron hits that wide open three, that series is going seven.

All that defense talk around Minnesota and Denver is shooting much better against them than they did against LA. :hubie:

They might not need drastic changes. Get a competent coach and add a couple more guys. :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You guys are gonna clown me, but LA put up a better fight than this. :hubie:

Two lucky ass game winners changed that series.
Had we had a better coach and not a dogshyt idiot Hamas we win this series :manny:

Also

Gobert DPOY my fukking ass :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did and if LeBron hits that wide open three, that series is going seven.

All that defense talk around Minnesota and Denver is shooting much better against them than they did against LA. :hubie:

They might not need drastic changes. Get a competent coach and add a couple more guys. :manny:
This is the what treadmills are made of

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I don’t want Trae at all but if the lakers overpay Dlo they can use him as an asset to trade for a 3rd star and if the salaries are closer they wouldn’t have to ship half of the team out to make the numbers work. There are others they’re looking at but I use Trae as an example because I don’t think they want him in Atlanta and may be the most likely scenario to trade the star sense they have the number 1 pick. If all they have to give up is say Dlo and Reaves and a pick or dlo Rui and a pick does it make since to do it. Would we still be able to get a big to pair with Ad?

Last edited: