WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You mean too cheap. Lol @ the thought of the Lakers paying a GM that much.
She is cheap and stupid. She literally hired Pelinka because he was Kobe's agent. When this moron has had zero front office experience. Year after year this man shows you that he don't know shyt and she still sticks with him. The best gm in basketball will be available and she wouldn't even try to make a run at him?

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She is cheap and stupid. She literally hired Pelinka because he was Kobe's agent. When this moron has had zero front office experience. Year after year this man shows you that he don't know shyt and she still sticks with him. The best gm in basketball will be available and she wouldn't even try to make a run at him?

To add, the other GMs dont like him from his days as an agent.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They've never had a GM outside the "family." It's not even worth daydreaming about. It'll never happen as long as long as the Buss kids own the team.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
They've never had a GM outside the "family." It's not even worth daydreaming about. It'll never happen as long as long as the Buss kids own the team.
And you okay with that shyt dawg? I know you a Pelinka stan but how can you call yourself a Lakers fan and be okay with that?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And you okay with that shyt dawg? I know you a Pelinka stan but how can you call yourself a Lakers fan and be okay with that?
What's the point in getting worked up over it? I have no control of this team's ownership. We've been going through this since Dr. Buss died. None of this is new. I don't know why you continue to act surprised.

Whenever Pelinka gets fired, it's gonna be Rambis, one of the Buss kids or Rich Paul. There's no point in speculating beyond that.

When they let Caruso walk because of luxury tax implications, with McMenamin making the rounds to defend them, things @10bandz has parroted, that said everything about the state of the organization. You can only do so much with terrible ownership.