WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I hate this bright lights foolishness lol

He shot the 3 poorly in Utah as well. He has his highs & lows

Were the Jazz lights too bright?

You may think It's foolishness...but when the media talks about your team every day on TV/Social media and you get threats from the fans because you shot the ball poorly, that can mentally affect a player and his family.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bob Myers is sitting right there on ESPN waiting

Broke Bimbo Jeannie stop play games and sign him to a 5 year $70 million contract as President and GM of Basketball Operations and get this shyt poppin!

:laff: look at this fukking idiot. Jesus Christ you Bron fans are fukking retarded.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:mjlol:. Irwin is a fukking shill

So you're a pretty new GM, now imagine your two star players and your whore boss coming to tell you they want a certain player. What do you think happens? :mjlol:

There's pretty damning evidence that Rob had other moves lined up and they still wanna pin it all on him. And if I see one more clown crying about losing Caruso when we all know Jeanie told him you can only have him or THT cause she not paying the extra tax. Now tell me why they went with the guy who had proven zero:laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So you're a pretty new GM, now imagine your two star players and your whore boss coming to tell you they want a certain player. What do you think happens? :mjlol:

There's pretty damning evidence that Rob had other moves lined up and they still wanna pin it all on him. And if I see one more clown crying about losing Caruso when we all know Jeanie told him you can only have him or THT cause she not paying the extra tax:laff:

Even Magic backed Rob on that situation

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

There's pretty damning evidence that Rob had other moves lined up and they still wanna pin it all on him. And if I see one more clown crying about losing Caruso when we all know Jeanie told him you can only have him or THT cause she not paying the extra tax. Now tell me why they went with the guy who had proven zero:laff:
So tell me why isn't Ty Lue a Laker?

Even if Jeanie told him he had to pick between Caruso and THT. He still picked wrong. :dead: Caruso was proven and fit extremely well with everyone. Imagine passing on arguably the best perimeter defender in the league and a 40% 3 point shooter to sign THT instead. That shows you that Rob can't evaluate talent.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So tell me why isn't Ty Lue a Laker?

Even if Jeanie told him he had to pick between Caruso and THT. He still picked wrong. :dead: Caruso was proven and fit extremely well with everyone. Imagine passing on arguably the best perimeter defender in the league and a 40% 3 point shooter to sign THT instead. That shows you that Rob can't evaluate talent.
Also to add. The move he wanted to make was for Buddy fukking Heild. :dead: news flash that would have been another trash move. Yall dudes can't be fukking serious. Take off that fukking cape. The lengths yall go to defend this clown is disgusting.