WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Bron and AD will obviously be back next season but the question is how can the team around them get better.

Outside of AD, Bron, Reeves, and maybe Dlo/Rui the rest of the roster needs to be overhauled in some ways...

Can't bring Vincent, Dinwiddie, or Hayes back and I'm iffy on Wood returning.

What's crazy is that Ham should be gone next season but at the same time knowing Jeanie and Penlika, shyt they may keep his ass.

Penlika should be fired but unfortunately he's likely to stay cause I don't think Jeanie gets rid of him until at least Bron and AD to a lesser extent are no longer apart of the equation (retirement, etc).
This roster is easy to fix. Pelinka just doesn't know what the fukk he is doing. I guarantee you if you get a semi competent gm this team will be back as a title contender. Hell I could do it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah and we won shyt. Just another example of the Nuggets being built like a title team. Actually winning, not spouting consolation bullshyt like you.

Call me a fleer in real life and I’ll literally take your life, fakkit

You ain't taking shyt flee-er

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Probably fukkin his bytch to take out the frustration of seeing Bron team lose again

That dork ain’t fukking no bytches he claims he dates IG models all over LA but got no hoes on his gram with bought followers nikka big time capper

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
That dork ain’t fukking no bytches he claims he dates IG models all over LA but got no hoes on his gram with bought followers nikka big time capper
What...is an ig model? He mean hoes that stay online too much and sell shyt to people?