WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
u1k1ia%2Fpreview%2F57596888%2Fmain_large.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Jonas V is the obvious guy but do you want to pay a guy that is going to be on the bench in crunch time?
He can work with a guy like AD, reason he doesn't work for Pelicans is because the 4 on that team can't protect the rim or rebound, AD would be the roamer and help side defense. Also it's not like AD wouldn't play the 5 either, he would but in stretches and for matchups. But Lakers can't afford him, I am sure he will re-sign with Pelicans again.

Hartenstien would be another good option, not sure what the cap space will be.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Disagree.. Team needs a legit 5, and a competent PG who can be steady and consistent while attacking the rim and able to give average defense

Conley on this team is better than DLO
Y’all delusional. AD is an old 31, LeBron is in year 22. Unless some m star demands a trade specifically to us we are on a downwards trajectory

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Resign Bron, try to convince him to take a team friendly deal with the promise of bringin in quality Free agents for his last hurrah. Try to bring Dlo back for cheap. If not let him walk. Let Prince, Wood, Spence, Hayes, Mays, Reddish, and Castleton all walk. Max Christie can stay. Not gonna even discuss what free agents to target till the playoffs are over.

nikkas thinkin Bron takin a cut or team friendly deal must not know that nikka :russ:

He not Tim Duncan dawg he finna demand a bigger salary if anythin :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
nikkas thinkin Bron takin a cut or team friendly deal must not know that nikka :russ:

He not Tim Duncan dawg he finna demand a bigger salary if anythin :mjlol:
There is no "taking a cut or team friendly deal" when it comes to his contract, cause the Lakers are an over the cap team. Unless he resigned for the vet min (not happening) they aren't getting cap space for any paycut he takes.

All it would do is put $$ in Jeannie's pocket

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What's yo moves to get the chip?
I would need to see a list of free agents. But I would clean house. Reaves is a winning player but we don't have much trade assets so we would probably need to include him in any trade that would bring back a star player.

Dlo should not be brought back. He plays losing basketball.

We need another rim protector for when AD is out.

A guard that can defend and shoot. Like a KCP or Caruso.

A playmaking guard. Like a Tyrus Jones

The emphasis should be on smart basketball players who play both sides of the ball.

shyt like that.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would need to see a list of free agents. But I would clean house. Reaves is a winning player but we don't have much trade assets so we would probably need to include him in any trade that would bring back a star player.

Dlo should not be brought back. He plays losing basketball.

We need another rim protector for when AD is out.

A guard that can defend and shoot. Like a KCP or Caruso.

A playmaking guard. Like a Tyrus Jones

The emphasis should be on smart basketball players who play both sides of the ball.

shyt like that.

Pelinka gonna sign and trade D-Lo for Tobias Harris. :francis: