WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched an entire series where they played toe to toe with the best team in the NBA and probably should be up 3-2 right now.. Team needs better coaching in a BIG way, and the FO did this team a disservice by not getting a backup big which was their biggest need ALL YEAR

I say that and I won't be surprised at all to see Darvin Ham coaching this team Game #1 next season

He should be fired. Jeanie is too comfortable with these bums. Trade for Mitchell.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just watched an entire series where they played toe to toe with the best team in the NBA and probably should be up 3-2 right now.. Team needs better coaching in a BIG way, and the FO did this team a disservice by not getting a backup big which was their biggest need ALL YEAR

I say that and I won't be surprised at all to see Darvin Ham coaching this team Game #1 next season
He won’t this cock sucker wont
For the love of everything that is holy if that’s the case then Pelinka gotta go as well

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You goofy fleeing clown do you not realize that the Lakers led for over 70% of the minutes in the series.

Yeah and we won shyt. Just another example of the Nuggets being built like a title team. Actually winning, not spouting consolation bullshyt like you.

Call me a fleer in real life and I’ll literally take your life, fakkit

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Bron and AD will obviously be back next season but the question is how can the team around them get better.

Outside of AD, Bron, Reeves, and maybe Dlo/Rui the rest of the roster needs to be overhauled in some ways...

Can't bring Vincent, Dinwiddie, or Hayes back and I'm iffy on Wood returning.

What's crazy is that Ham should be gone next season but at the same time knowing Jeanie and Penlika, shyt they may keep his ass.

Penlika should be fired too but unfortunately he's likely to stay cause I don't think Jeanie gets rid of him until at least Bron and AD to a lesser extent are no longer apart of the equation (retirement, etc).

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He should be fired. Jeanie is too comfortable with these bums. Trade for Mitchell.
I'll believe it when I see it.. They won't fire Darvin

Jeannie and them already looked like fools for not signing Ty Lue and firing Vogel, they aren't about to have their perception be that any coach that comes here is gonna get fired.

They made their bed when they signed Ham. They picked a lemon of a coach, and they are gonna stick it out with him. Unless LeBron is adamant that he is fired otherwise he wont sign (this isn't gonna happen) he'll be back next year

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'll believe it when I see it.. They won't fire Darvin

Jeannie and them already looked like fools for not signing Ty Lue and firing Vogel, they aren't about to have their perception be that any coach that comes here is gonna get fired.

They made their bed when they signed Ham. They picked a lemon of a coach, and they are gonna stick it out with him. Unless LeBron is adamant that he is fired otherwise he wont sign (this isn't gonna happen) he'll be back next year
Bron is going to do it if he intends to stay
It gotta happen