WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
not mad at any of the starters. They fought like hell. Everyone on the bench can and should go. Just realized Prince was in the game at the end instead of D-Lo...Ham being incompetent to the very end. FTs killed us...inconsistent reffing hurt us. Denver played like hell too. Hats off to them. They made crucial steals, rebounds and plays in that 3rd and 4th quarter. Ultimately, Ham's decisions and lack there of cost them the season. He cannot be here next year. He cannot.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I could've sworn the rule used to be where if the challenge is successful you'd still keep your timeout.

It's a stupid rule when you think about it cause you're basically not winning anything.
I mean we won the possesion and Jokic didn’t shoot free throws but we gave up 2 points after our miss. Challenges need to be analyzed and studied way more in hoop, there’s too many possssions compared to football

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What finals? LMAO.

Breh the Nuggets will either win it again or Boston will give them a hell of a series (as will the TWolves).

Jay Mohr and Jeanie would be insane to run it back with Ham, Pelinka, Bron and AD. Like 3 of these people have to go. All 4 if we are keeping it 1000.
Yeah last year a better coach beats em
This yr as well maybe barring any injuries look we aren’t even the 7th seed if we have a better coach
This idiot punted our season after the IST

I don’t get how you saying AD should go when he played a high number of games this season. And balled out completely these playoffs and this season like wtf

HAM IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AND HE GOTTA GO

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Overall, in two years of high-pressure basketball he's shot 35% from 3pt in the postseason with a 2.4 to 1 assist/turnover ratio and competent defense. And those shooting #'s aren't just propped up by the Boston series, he was over 35% in 4 out of 7 series

That's exactly what the Lakers want for a barebones point guard. They can't pay big money there when they're already paying huge money for Bron/AD and good money for Reeves/Rui. Point guard is where they had to cut corners, which makes perfect sense on a LBJ team. If Gabe Vincent can just get his Mario Chalmers/Rajon Rondo on, it'll be good enough. Hit an average # of threes, don't make stupid turnovers, and defend your position.

The big fear is that he shoots like shyt for a whole series when it matters. But D-Lo just proved he can do that too with 3x as expensive a contract, and D-Lo wasn't defending jack shyt either.

Of course he's mediocre. Mediocre is a big win for $11 million/year. He's getting Dennis Schroder, Coby White, Tre Jones money, and he's proven more in a big series than any of them.
Told you Gabe Vincent was utter trash :sas2:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Just watched an entire series where they played toe to toe with the best team in the NBA and probably should be up 3-2 right now.. Team needs better coaching in a BIG way, and the FO did this team a disservice by not getting a backup big which was their biggest need ALL YEAR

I say that and I won't be surprised at all to see Darvin Ham coaching this team Game #1 next season

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Can develop? :mjtf:
fukk this piece of shyt ass nikka he regressed harder this year and u want this loser to develop?
THE MAN REFUSES TO CALL TIMEOUTS DURING A LEAD IS BEING EATEN INTO WITH MOMENTUM SHIFTS
That nikka must be drunk as fukk
Why would a contending team have a head coach that "needs to develop"? This ain't the nba draft where players are teenagers and shyt he talkin bout a grown man nearly 50 years old developing...:mjlol: develop head coaches where they do that at in the league?!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah last year a better coach beats em
This yr as well maybe barring any injuries look we aren’t even the 7th seed if we have a better coach
This idiot punted our season after the IST

I don’t get how you saying AD should go when he played a high number of games this season. And balled out completely these playoffs and this season like wtf

HAM IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AND HE GOTTA GO

Breh this was the first year one of AD’s arms or legs didn’t fall off. But I will give him credit for balling out.

I’m fine with him staying. Everyone else gotta go because Bron won’t be around forever. He can’t. These are decisions that need to be made in the next 0-1 years.