WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
At least get Vincent cause he's physical enough with Murray and disciplined. We knowing his offense is trash.

These Dinwiddie mins are useless. The ball needs to be in Bron, DLO, Reaves at all times as playmakers anyway. So might as well put youth/athleticism in the backcourt with DLO or Reaves.

I hope Dinwiddie has a coming out game, but I can definitely see him throwing up some more bs at the rim.

Only way he has a breakout game is if we’re in the midst of a blowout.

Daps
Crazy how Prince has been better than Rui. At this point I would give Prince more mins if Rui stinking it up. Also Max for Dinwiddie.
how? 9 points each with a higher +/- for rui, taurean is late on rotation and is terrible at closing out shots. I think dinwiddie should be lessoned and an increase of Gabe. Rui vs Taurean this is either or, but Rui has been tasked to do more than Taurean.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know for a fact the majority of Coli LWO didn’t have hope after going down 0-3; maybe everyone. now they win 1 game and dudes feel like there’s hope.:mjlol:

The bench is wack. Aside from Bron and AD, the rest of our starters are inconsistent. Ham is already getting :camby: from the team. It’s over.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
how? 9 points each with a higher +/- for rui, taurean is late on rotation and is terrible at closing out shots. I think dinwiddie should be lessoned and an increase of Gabe. Rui vs Taurean this is either or, but Rui has been tasked to do more than Taurean.
It's the other way around :gucci:
I don't want to say it's not a problem with Prince but Rui does it way more. Prince has been playing better than Rui this series.