WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
this is true. it's easy to say those guys would help but the lakers have never operated as a team with a rookie being a major contributor on a winning team. I don't even think a Lebron team has ever had that formula either. I don't think those guys would have had the opportunities here to even show what they have.
Yup

They would have been buried behind Gabe, Spence, and Prince.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
@10bandz is right tho. there is really nothing to celebrate. a win is cool but there has been 0 teams...0 teams... to ever come back from 3-0. you can live in a fantasy world and masquerade as some optimistic fan but in a real world, once it hit 0-3, it was a wrap. there's no one out there that truly believes we have a chance. a laker fan not caring about a win doesn't make him any less of a fan.
He is a fakkit who only shows up when the Lakers lose or are down big in a series

We get it, ya mans was Kobe. You never accepted a Bron lead Lakers team, even after he won you a championship after 10 years of mediocrity, you kept your Bron bashing shenanigans goin on

We get it :aicmon:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz is right tho. there is really nothing to celebrate. a win is cool but there has been 0 teams...0 teams... to ever come back from 3-0. you can live in a fantasy world and masquerade as some optimistic fan but in a real world, once it hit 0-3, it was a wrap. there's no one out there that truly believes we have a chance. a laker fan not caring about a win doesn't make him any less of a fan. you don't get brownie points for losing in 5 games or 6 games either.

nah fukk that, Hamas has been terrorozing my mental all season. It was all worth it for this. I'mma sleep good tonight in my laker pajamas 😌😌😌😌

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That is fair.

I've said before but Ham was really weird about Reaves the 1st half on 2022/2023 So yea no guarantee, but I'd think at least Podz would be forced to get a legit shot. Only cause they have no real backup guards with a defined skillset.
They have Dinwiddie and Vincent getting minutes over Christie. :mjlol:

None of those guys would be playing under Ham.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
@10bandz is right tho. there is really nothing to celebrate. a win is cool but there has been 0 teams...0 teams... to ever come back from 3-0. you can live in a fantasy world and masquerade as some optimistic fan but in a real world, once it hit 0-3, it was a wrap. there's no one out there that truly believes we have a chance. a laker fan not caring about a win doesn't make him any less of a fan. you don't get brownie points for losing in 5 games or 6 games either.
Not caring and going on a rant is 2 different things. That nikka posted this early today
KD or Steph losing is always a consolation for LeGBT :mjlol:
But deep down its a consolation for him when the lakers lose. shyt crazy

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This coming from the hatian who can't even contain his liquor or weed smoking highs :dead: Make rambling ass threads in TLR week after week bragging about how "lit" you are off some beer and weed brehs

edit: Mar 11, 2022 :laff:

This replusive piece a shyt is nothing but a fukkin annoying ass doofus

He knows about every single aspect of people's lives online and is just some bum ass Inspector Gadget weirdo non p*ssy getting goof

Are you still a virgin?

No woman would fukk you you're disgusting :what:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They have Dinwiddie and Vincent getting minutes over Christie. :mjlol:

None of those guys would be playing under Ham.
At least get Vincent cause he's physical enough with Murray and disciplined. We knowing his offense is trash.

These Dinwiddie mins are useless. The ball needs to be in Bron, DLO, Reaves at all times as playmakers anyway. So might as well put youth/athleticism in the backcourt with DLO or Reaves.

I hope Dinwiddie has a coming out game, but I can definitely see him throwing up some more bs at the rim.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At least get Vincent cause he's physical enough with Murray and disciplined. We knowing his offense is trash.

These Dinwiddie mins are useless. The ball needs to be in Bron, DLO, Reaves at all times as playmakers anyway. So might as well put youth/athleticism in the backcourt with DLO or Reaves.

I hope Dinwiddie has a coming out game, but I can definitely see him throwing up some more bs at the rim.
I commented about a three he passed up that left me baffled. Think it was in the fourth and he was wide open. DLo was in the corner and the defender between them was staying near DLo. Dinwiddie passed it to him and you could see DLo's reaction was :wtf:

Dude has zero purpose on the floor right now and Ham still keeps rolling him out there. It's malpractice.

At least Christie has some size, athleticism and isn't afraid to shoot.

Last edited: