WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oooo that sleep was so goodt 🥰. Oh chile last night was so satisfying. Feels great to be a Lakers fan these days. The city is lit. Thank you Bron 😌😌😌

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've made it clear numerous times that I don't like this team and and I fully expect them to lose to the Nuggets. But to openly root against your team as a Lakers fan? Because of your dislike of a certain on your team? Come on man. That's fukking pathetic.
I always mentioned how the rhetoric on here is 1000% times different than on the Lakers reddit. The fans there love Lebron and AD and support them threw thick and thick. On here you don't have many real Lakers fan and just more Kobe fans than anything, pump faking as Laker fans. Funny thing is Reddit is suppossed to be a cac site according to the Coli.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always mentioned how the rhetoric on here is 1000% times different than on the Lakers reddit. The fans there love Lebron and AD and support them threw thick and thick. On here you don't have many real Lakers fan and just more Kobe fans than anything, pump faking as Laker fans. Funny thing is Reddit is suppossed to be a cac site according to the Coli.
These are garbage fans. The type to “refs be cheating” like lil ass kids lol

If you playing garbage or the direction of the team is not winning basketball it deserves to be called out.

Rooting against the team is never a good look tho

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Looking at that time in lead we got over them
Yet people saying we shouldn’t be winning and Hamas isn’t the problem
fukking Hamas taliban Fanclub ass hoes :pacspit:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lakers in 7 IN SPITE OF DARVIN HAMAS bytch ASS fukk HIM AND ALL HIS LOVERS/DEFENDERS IN HERE :pacspit: