WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:this is why you win at home. anything can happen. Cant believe we mailed it in for game 3 ...Both jokic and murray would be injured and we sill lost this series :snoop:
Hamas really doomed us like he did this season with them standings with wasting game 2
fukk it though

Its bloood in the water
TIME TO FEAST LAKESHOW :damn:

HUNT MY FELLOW CANANDIAN TILL HE TAPS OUT
LAKERS IN fukkING 7!!!!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:this is why you win at home. anything can happen. Cant believe we mailed it in for game 3 ...Both jokic and murray would be injured and we sill lost this series :snoop:

lol to lose all them games with them leads is disgusting. If this team was worth a fukk we could actually be in position to do something.
I mean the Nuggets have been the best team the last two years so losing at home isn't shocking.

Blowing a 20 point lead in the 3rd on the road is. Close that shyt:snoop:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I commented about a three he passed up that left me baffled. Think it was in the fourth and he was wide open. DLo was in the corner and the defender between them was staying near DLo. Dinwiddie passed it to him and you could see DLo's reaction was :wtf:

Dude has zero purpose on the floor right now and Ham still keeps rolling him out there. It's malpractice.

At least Christie has some size, athleticism and isn't afraid to shoot.

and he took a contested 3 a couple of possessions later i was confused lol