WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What a fukking weirdo. And of course he vanished when folks were calling his ass out.

Who vanished? I’m right here. Go suck more dikk loser. Bron won yay!!! While our franchise is in the pits :mjlol:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Lakers got a fluke win and now folks they think they have a chance.

Nuggets missed a ton of shots; that’s not happening on Monday.

Reaves is not giving you another 20 piece especially on the road
A couple of games have been close already. If Bron and AD had help like this before game 4 it would be a series. That’s why people are happy and think there is a chance.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This dude is crashing out over a Lakers win

:scust:

Like I said, sucking dikk on a micro day to day basis. Newsflash the bigger picture of the franchise still sicks. Winning a G4 after being down 3-0 doesn’t change that.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah, let’s jump for joy winning a game after being down 3-0 and lost 11 straight times

The dikkriding Bron era in a nutshell. Constantly finding reasons to suck dikk on a day to day basis while acting like Laker fans are supposed to give a fukk about this weak shyt.
Go sit in the corner somewhere. Doing too much right now…at least wait til they lose the series to stick your chest out

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lakers got a fluke win and now folks they think they have a chance.

Nuggets missed a ton of shots; that’s not happening on Monday.

Reaves is not giving you another 20 piece especially on the road

Exactly. These nikkas think Hollywood gonna be extra poppin tonight off this win or something :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Go sit in the corner somewhere. Doing too much right now…at least wait til they lose the series to stick your chest out

At least wait until we actually accomplish something besides first round exists and missed playoffs before sucking dikk :manny:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A couple of games have been close already. If Bron and AD had help like this before game 4 it would be a series. That’s why people are happy and think there is a chance.
role players wont show up 4 games in a row
lebron and Ad are going to have channel the Lebron/kryrie 40 piece each energy from 2016 at least once

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@jaydawg08 @Voice of Reason Whitmore, Podz or Jaquez would be clutch right now:wow:
There's like a 90% chance the Nuggets absolutely brutalize the Lakers in Game 5

But if they don't... I think we might actually have a competitive series :mjlol:
That quick turnaround/fans rocking/altitude Gon hit like a mofo.

If Reave/DLO are cooking early then maybe we might have something. Scary to think if the Lakers actually trail going into the 2nd half.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
role players wont show up 4 games in a row
lebron and Ad are going to have channel the Lebron/kryrie 40 piece each energy from 2016 at least once
I ain’t getting my hopes up yet but all the negativity in here is crazy. Folks don’t have to celebrate or be happy for the win. But atleast don’t shyt on people who are happy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You ain't happy the team extended their lifeline in the postseason?

Any fan would be happy to live another day in the postseason regardless of whatever happens, you're supposed to root for the team.

It's unusual to be a fan and sitting there hoping to lose.

Yeah breh you’re right, imma sleep extra good tonight oh boy all my worries about the overall future of the franchise are gone cuz we won G4 after choking away the first 3 games. Oooo chile this sleep gon feel so good thank you Bron 😌 💤

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh yeah, let’s jump for joy winning a game after being down 3-0 and lost 11 straight times

The dikkriding Bron era in a nutshell. Constantly finding reasons to suck dikk on a day to day basis while acting like Laker fans are supposed to give a fukk about this weak shyt.
This piece a shyt repulses me

I'm sorry :pachaha:

I know its the Internet and there is no way I should be takin this seriously but I really dont like you

You make my skin crawl

You're such a p*ssy you seriously disgust me :hhh: