WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t getting my hopes up yet but all the negativity in here is crazy. Folks don’t have to celebrate or be happy for the win. But atleast don’t shyt on people who are happy.
if we win gm 5...we are winning the series

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Oh yeah, let’s jump for joy winning a game after being down 3-0 and lost 11 straight times

The dikkriding Bron era in a nutshell. Constantly finding reasons to suck dikk on a day to day basis while acting like Laker fans are supposed to give a fukk about this weak shyt.

Who vanished? I’m right here. Go suck more dikk loser. Bron won yay!!! While our franchise is in the pits :mjlol:

Like I said, sucking dikk on a micro day to day basis. Newsflash the bigger picture of the franchise still sicks. Winning a G4 after being down 3-0 doesn’t change that.

Exactly. These nikkas think Hollywood gonna be extra poppin tonight off this win or something :mjlol:

At least wait until we actually accomplish something besides first round exists and missed playoffs before sucking dikk :manny:
:umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do think that either of those 3 would contribute to this team.... but I really do wonder how much Ham would have actually played them in his rotations.

this is true. it's easy to say those guys would help but the lakers have never operated as a team with a rookie being a major contributor on a winning team. I don't even think a Lebron team has ever had that formula either. I don't think those guys would have had the opportunities here to even show what they have.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Breh is mad
gamer-angry.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah breh you’re right, imma sleep extra good tonight oh boy all my worries about the overall future of the franchise are gone cuz we won G4 after choking away the first 3 games. Oooo chile this sleep gon feel so good thank you Bron 😌 💤
I really do believe you when you say its the stans you have a problem with.

We all know the outlook don't look good now and in the future :heh:

Just ignore it and from now till game 5 talk about if DLO or Reaves can carry it over. That other shyt will be dealt with when the time comes.

For now let that shyt die until then. And as far as as game 5

YARN | Hey It could happen | Angels in the Outfield (1994) | Video gifs by  quotes | 1b955141 | 紗

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I do think that either of those 3 would contribute to this team.... but I really do wonder how much Ham would have actually played them in his rotations.
That is fair.

I've said before but Ham was really weird about Reaves the 1st half on 2022/2023 So yea no guarantee, but I'd think at least Podz would be forced to get a legit shot. Only cause they have no real backup guards with a defined skillset.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:russell: you dikkriding fakkits can continue your circle jerk :laff:

7th seed, go down 3-0, win a game vs a team you just lost 11 straight too and be out here talking about "oooo chile imma sleep good tonight 😌😌😌😌😌"

yeah, let's pretend that's really the core attitude/vibes of the Lakers franchise and fanbase historically:dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz is right tho. there is really nothing to celebrate. a win is cool but there has been 0 teams...0 teams... to ever come back from 3-0. you can live in a fantasy world and masquerade as some optimistic fan but in a real world, once it hit 0-3, it was a wrap. there's no one out there that truly believes we have a chance. a laker fan not caring about a win doesn't make him any less of a fan. you don't get brownie points for losing in 5 games or 6 games either.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I really do believe you when you say its the stans you have a problem with.

We all know the outlook don't look good now and in the future :heh:

Just ignore it and from now till game 5 talk about if DLO or Reaves can carry it over. That other shyt will be dealt with when the time comes.

For now let that shyt die until then. And as far as as game 5

YARN | Hey It could happen | Angels in the Outfield (1994) | Video gifs by  quotes | 1b955141 | 紗
Breh trying to give him a prep talk lol