WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
\
Problem with the laker
Pelinka has no clue about drafting young talent and jeanie blessed her heart will throw money towards players who are close to being washed up
DLO TERRIBLE against the Nuggets again.
Part of the reason they drafted JHS was DLO insurance...yikes.

HOnestly would feel better if it was Jamal Murray lighting them up like last year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My biggest issue with Lebron is his body language...Someone needs to pull him aside and tell him it's a bad look for him and his teammates.
THIS

So many times last night you look and.see him with horrible body language and expressions after the Nuggets scored. A lot of times when Gordon did who was his man while looking at others like it was their fault. And didn't get back on defense on multiple occasions. Can't be doin that.

Lead by example but unfortunately it's too late.

Back to back sweeps is lookin likely. Series is over.

Blow this shyt up and see what we can get for Bron and possibly AD if the deal is good enough.

Do not want Pelinka handling the picks we get either

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
MPJ and AG playing with the GOAT floor general, you and I probably get 5/2 playing with Jokic
That's a DLO slander post. I don't wanna hear that shyt :skip:

Murray has shot terrible. Golden opportunity for DLO to step up and he scored just as many points as Dejounte Murray.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Blow the team up. Trade AD for picks, let Lebron go to whatever sucker I mean team that draft his son and fire every one of these bum ass role players. But fire DLO first
I hope y'all do this, because I really don't want any Lakers for in the inevitable LaVine trade this summer

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't... This was. Even with an injured AD out, Lakers were still humming along. Bron was a legit MVP/DPOY candidate.
21-7 after the game ad got injured in, 28-13 going into the game lebron got injured. is 7-6 humming along? they did win 6 of 8 before the atlanta game, but best win during that stretch was against 18-14 portland. the injuries did wreck that team though and it probably led to the misguided notion that russ gave them a big 3 and a buffer if ad or bron got injured.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This guy videos for the Lakers is the best thing to come from Lakers losing, bro damn near about to crash out. :dead: .

On that note though as I said earlier in the season, Darvin Ham drop coverage defense was going to comeback and haunt the team. It's a reason as to why Lakers are top 3 in most three pointers given up all season.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew what time it was after game 2 :francis: Just don’t have the right players with Bron/AD and the latter just doesn’t do enough when we need it . Funny enough I think we have a shot against any of the other WC teams.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Michael Porter Jr is averaging 20/9 and Aaron Gordon is averaging 18/11.

Meanwhile DLO is averaging 12 on 32% from the floor.

And if those nikkas swapped teams it'd be no different. That's what you delusional nikkas dont understand. It's not like we get MPJ and Gordan and they perform the same here. it's not like DLO links with Jokic and performs the same. Jokic is elevating his squad. MPJ and Gordon ain't doing shyt with Bron

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
i don’t think people understood that certain people on this forum were of the mindset to face the Nuggets when everyone was hot and healthy, rather than after long playoff series

Lakers had won like 12 out of 15 heading into the playoffs.. just so happens that the role players have fallen on their face