WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'm shocked how bad offensively they've been the entire series outside of Bron/AD

They were one of the best offensive teams in the NBA since the All Star Break, and have fallen off a cliff. Reaves, Rui, DLO, everyone has underperformed compared to the regular season

By ALOT
How is this surprising?

@CantStop and I been telling yall

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Well...........The Lakers need to win 4 in a row......Let's go Lakers!......Let's go Lakers!.....Let's go Lakers!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not the problem but one the issues. Team needs better role players

Might not be a popular opinion but at this stage of his career Bron can not be your 2nd best player on a title team. We’ve discussed how his game isn’t as impactful although the numbers are great. Once the playoffs start it’s magnified even more imo.

I don’t know if it’s possible but we need to get another star on AD level that would allow LBJ to slide into that 3rd role. DLO/Rui/Reeves can all go

Either that or athletic defensively oriented role players.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
AD played his ass off this whole series. He don't deserve to go out like this.
Lakers overpaying a bunch of role players tryna make em starters and D Lo been fraudulent.
GM needs to be changed and head coach gotta be swapped. Wasting AD prime and Bron last few years with this shyt

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I'm shocked how bad offensively they've been the entire series outside of Bron/AD

They were one of the best offensive teams in the NBA since the All Star Break, and have fallen off a cliff. Reaves, Rui, DLO, everyone has underperformed compared to the regular season

By ALOT
fukk all that did u see how many times bron lost his man on defense. Lakers was scoring well in the first half and dam near every time Bron loses his man on defense they get a easy basket or a put back. That killed them they lose all motivation after that. Lebron body language as been horrible all series too. It's time breh

Last edited: