WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
DLO decided to follow up his best playoff performance with his worst game of his entire career

He's not just bad on the offensive end.. he's been atrocious on the defensive end too
Add terrible decision maker to the list. He is a losing player. I hope this dumbass FO don't go after Trae Young. It will be the same shyt all over again.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
HNJIqGb.png

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Denver is just not a good matchup with this soft ass team.

Rui cost them this series by being to soft and having such a slow reaction time to boards.

If he averaged 7 rebounds like someone his size should they would have won.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Believe Bron wanted Hield/Turner instead of RW and Pelinka overruled him, brehs
Why do you act like you’re a Lakers insider and you know who’s signing off on moves? You’re such a fukking weirdo breh :dead: Wearing your tinfoil hat repeating the same shyt over and over please go find employment.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I came in here just to say
fukk this team. Please blow it up let Lebron go play with his son. Trade AD for draft picks and please fire ham.

Good night 🛌

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Force yourself to believe Bron and Klutch aren’t the problem, brehs
Not the problem but one the issues. Team needs better role players

Might not be a popular opinion but at this stage of his career Bron can not be your 2nd best player on a title team. We’ve discussed how his game isn’t as impactful although the numbers are great. Once the playoffs start it’s magnified even more imo.

I don’t know if it’s possible but we need to get another star on AD level that would allow LBJ to slide into that 3rd role. DLO/Rui/Reeves can all go

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers number 1 problem is defense

Reaves should play limited minutes off the bench. He’s not bad but he shouldn’t have the role he currently has on the lakers

Who do lakers fans think he is? I never understood the hype
He would definitely be best off the bench. Christie should be the starting 2 guard.