WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Outside of D'Angelo and Rui being a zero, AG singlehandedly turned this game around in the 3rd outhustling LeBron, that is where the game was decided.

Credit to AD, he was great in this series and has been for all of year. Get him a point guard that will actually feed him in the 4th so he is not shooting 2-3 attempts every game in the 4th.

It will be interesting to see if the FO abandons depth again for 3 guys. Depth helps during regular season and this team definitely needs it because of the top 2 guys but it's hard to count on them during the playoffs. Do they want to give up future assets for what likely could be Bron's last year? Will AD ever be this healthy again? About to be a stressful summer for Robert

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD and Bron have been very good this series

So far there has been a single game where someone else came along and gave them their same level of regular season production, and they should have won that game.

I think with a better coach this series might be 2-1 Lakers right now.. but in the end they were never gonna win a chip with the way these role players are playing

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
The Lakers need to pair Mitchell with Lebron/AD

Dlo/Rui,2 1st rd pks/2 2nd rd pks for Mitchell....AR can come off the bench
My brother the playoffs ain't even finished and you already talking bout which guard Lakers gonna trade for...
yall gonna bring up Kyrie again?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
AD and Bron have been very good this series

So far there has been a single game where someone else came along and gave them their same level of regular season production, and they should have won that game.

I think with a better coach this series might be 2-1 Lakers right now.. but in the end they were never gonna win a chip with the way these role players are playing
A better coach and we are probably repeating