WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
strictly considering dlos youth and contract.. he could come off the bench or be rerouted like jrue will..

I'm not trading Rui or Vando for a 33 year old Jrue

I think Rui is set for a breakout season and I think Vando will take another step.

I would trade Dlo and Gabe Vincent but no one would want that package most likely.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why the hell would Portland want to have anything to do with D-Lo though? Just gets in the way of Scoot and Simons.

Jrue would be an incredible piece, I just don't see the Lakers being able to outbid everyone else.

The only trade that works (need this for salary too) is D-Lo + Rui and maybe some second-rounders. If that run he had at the end of the season was a dream and he regresses to Wizards Rui, then Lakers would do it if they're in win-now mode. But Portland will do better somewhere else.

I think Rui is set for a breakout season if Ham does not sabotage him in the rotation.

His career has been weird given the Covid year, the absent year where he disappeared, and Kuzma coming in to take away his role.

I really think Rui can have a Jerami Grant type of jump on a slightly small scale due to usage.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Rui is set for a breakout season if Ham does not sabotage him in the rotation.

His career has been weird given the Covid year, the absent year where he disappeared, and Kuzma coming in to take away his role.

I really think Rui can have a Jerami Grant type of jump on a slightly small scale due to usage.
This is my concern. Why I wanted Whitmore in case you have to move Rui. Cause you can excuse if Whitmore has inconsistent mins.

Again if Vando/Wood, etc are playing well it wouldnt shock me if Rui has those 8 min games. Just like Darvin would forget he was in the rotation at times last year.

I dont think it will happen, but Rui gotta not fukk around and be out there balling cause Ham is capable forcing a 3 guard lineup w/ Bron and AD as the bigs.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why the hell would Portland want to have anything to do with D-Lo though? Just gets in the way of Scoot and Simons.

Jrue would be an incredible piece, I just don't see the Lakers being able to outbid everyone else.

The only trade that works (need this for salary too) is D-Lo + Rui and maybe some second-rounders. If that run he had at the end of the season was a dream and he regresses to Wizards Rui, then Lakers would do it if they're in win-now mode. But Portland will do better somewhere else.
Rui isn’t getting traded yalll wild as fukk :dead: