WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AR showed up against Denver and did his part. He wasn’t shooting like Shaq from 3 like someone on the team.

Lebron stats vs Denver

27 pppg 9.5 rebounds 10.0 assists 1.5 steals 0.8 blocks on .519% from the field :mjlol:

Reaves was good but he was atrocious on defense.

They got sweep that series because of defense and Darvin Ham's terrible rotations.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron stats vs Denver

27 pppg 9.5 rebounds 10.0 assists 1.5 steals 0.8 blocks on .519% from the field :mjlol:

Reaves was good but he was atrocious on defense.

They got sweep that series because of defense and Darvin Ham's terrible rotations.

im sure it had nothing to do with your guy shooting like shyt for 3 straight games and then coming alive when we're down 3 :dead:

we all watched the games, don't use stats brodie :mjlol:

blaming reaves like he wasn't making 2M a year while our 2 guys who combine for 90M a year got cooked by Jamal Murray and Jokic

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
im sure it had nothing to do with your guy shooting like shyt for 3 straight games and then coming alive when we're down 3 :dead:

we all watched the games, don't use stats brodie :mjlol:

blaming reaves like he wasn't making 2M a year while our 2 guys who combine for 90M a year got cooked by Jamal Murray and Jokic

I’m not blaming Reaves I’m just saying that he was getting over hyped this summer.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not believing a word about AD's jumper. Dude is an auto brick and unless he shows it in a game then it's meaningless. I've seen him look like Ray Allen in shootaround but then look like Russ in games.

This kinda shyt is how Sasha became “The Machine” :skip: I ain’t tryna hear shyt about no AD jump shot until I see it for a full season including the playoffs :rudy:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Ham better makes sure he gives Jackson Hayes steady minutes. Make sure they showcase him from the jump because they are gonna need to ship his ass out for Robert Williams at the deadline..

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ham better makes sure he gives Jackson Hayes steady minutes. Make sure they showcase him from the jump because they are gonna need to ship his ass out for Robert Williams at the deadline..
Not enough mins for him

Wood was promised mins and AD is starting at the 5. Bron will play a lot of 4. Hayes fukking sucks, I don’t even know why we signed him. He’s a dumber McGee

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Not enough mins for him

Wood was promised mins and AD is starting at the 5. Bron will play a lot of 4. Hayes fukking sucks, I don’t even know why we signed him. He’s a dumber McGee

They shoulda just signed Tristan if they just wanted to waste a roster spot. TT in those 3 mins in game 4 vs the nuggets showed more than Hayes did his entire career.