WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I still get mad at that randomly. That nikka was outta his body for the series against us man, everything he threw up was falling.
Breh had a +10 PER against us compared to everyone else in the playoffs. Just unbelievable. Ham's got no Schroder excuse.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if dlo coulda been traded... we would have dame right now.. dlo + reves or rui and a pick get it done.. now i wouldnt mid dlo + a pick for jrue(i know till dec).. dude is the perfect point of attack defender with AD behind him.. dlo needs to pray lakers not skidding into Dec lol ..

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
if dlo coulda been traded... we would have dame right now.. dlo + reves or rui and a pick get it done.. now i wouldnt mid dlo + a pick for jrue(i know till dec).. dude is the perfect point of attack defender with AD behind him.. dlo needs to pray lakers not skidding into Dec lol ..
Blazers aint never helping the Lakers. Even though he'd be a great fit, lol

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
with all thats gone on since Free Agency started...i like the team we have. We might need more tho. I still dont feel good about our backcourt defense. Lettin Schrewd go may come back to bite us if we can't find a way to get someone to gaurd the sharpshooters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Why the hell would Portland want to have anything to do with D-Lo though? Just gets in the way of Scoot and Simons.

Jrue would be an incredible piece, I just don't see the Lakers being able to outbid everyone else.

The only trade that works (need this for salary too) is D-Lo + Rui and maybe some second-rounders. If that run he had at the end of the season was a dream and he regresses to Wizards Rui, then Lakers would do it if they're in win-now mode. But Portland will do better somewhere else.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why the hell would Portland want to have anything to do with D-Lo though? Just gets in the way of Scoot and Simons.

Jrue would be an incredible piece, I just don't see the Lakers being able to outbid everyone else.

The only trade that works (need this for salary too) is D-Lo + Rui and maybe some second-rounders. If that run he had at the end of the season was a dream and he regresses to Wizards Rui, then Lakers would do it if they're in win-now mode. But Portland will do better somewhere else.
If the Lakers drafted Cam Whitmore I might consider it. Young developing player. And if somebody like Wood really is balling then Ham is going to have rotation issues (in a good way). Rui would be a good fit for their young core though.

However, as of now I dont see the Lakes moving Rui for Holiday.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

strictly considering dlos youth and contract.. he could come off the bench or be rerouted like jrue will..