WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

A lot of you nikkas here slandering Jeannie and calling for her to sell the team or have the stupid unmitigated gall to say Jim dumbass buss was better than her
We need to start having a dialogue:pacspit:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

A lot of you nikkas here slandering Jeannie and calling for her to sell the team or have the stupid unmitigated gall to say Jim dumbass buss was better than her
We need to start having a dialogue:pacspit:

She finally learned from her mistakes.. There is nothing wrong with calling out her dumb decisions throughout her time as owner of the team

But this year she's let Rob cook and been willing to shell out $$ in order to field a top 3-4 team in the NBA

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
She finally learned from her mistakes.. There is nothing wrong with calling out her dumb decisions throughout her time as owner of the team

But this year she's let Rob cook and been willing to shell out $$ in order to field a top 3-4 team in the NBA
Nah nikkas was proper disrespectful on some crazy shyt putting her on a lower pedestal than stupid ass Jim Buss
That’s some slanderous shyt

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
he's worth that money if he can do what he did against Ja and Steph. they both played pretty good but he played them as good as anyone
Yeah but being on the floor stifles the offense it turns into 4 v 5 on offense since he can't score very well. A catch and shoot game would atleast make them have to guard him closer and not switch when one of our stars gets the ball

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah but being on the floor stifles the offense it turns into 4 v 5 on offense since he can't score very well. A catch and shoot game would atleast make them have to guard him closer and not switch when one of our stars gets the ball
When I initially saw the contract, my reaction was :patrice:

The more I think about it, the deal is probably worth the risk. They've been seeing him work out all summer. If he comes back and shoots 40% from three, we'd be worried about the offers he'd receive next summer; likely in the $20 million per range.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
When I initially saw the contract, my reaction was :patrice:

The more I think about it, the deal is probably worth the risk. They've been seeing him work out all summer. If he comes back and shoots 40% from three, we'd be worried about the offers he'd receive next summer; likely in the $20 million per range.
He won't shoot 40% from 3 lol

You want him to make probably 35-36% from 3 and be able to finish better at the rim

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He won't shoot 40% from 3 lol

You want him to make probably 35-36% from 3 and be able to finish better at the rim
He's a career 42.5% three point shooter in the playoffs.

Edit: I'm an idiot.

Last edited: