WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What annoyed me also about Game 2 is Lebron decision to keep bulldozing towards the rim hoping to pick up a foul call. I know that is Lakers primary gameplan sometimes but that will not work against the Nuggets cause they crowd the paint and have size. That is why it's important to have D'lo and Reaves shooting great at the same time to open up more options on the floor.
I agree he should have finished better, and if that’s the idea you had I 100% agree with that he’s gotta be better finishing.

I don’t agree with the notion that Lebron was driving into the lane too much tho. We constantly want this team to get to the paint and dominate on the inside because it’s the bread and butter of this team

We would kill them if they went through large stretches of just jump shooting. But even then in Game 2 the jump shots weren’t falling for anyone not named DLO

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is he supposed to do? He doesn't have the lateral footspeed to stay close to Murray, and he's our only rim protector so if gets by him it's curtains. That's a tough shot, it his shot but it's still a tough shot. I wanna know why Bron then D-Lo just hand Murray off knowing he probably wants to get left with AD
That's usually scheme dependent and comes directly from the coach. Also rather have AD on Murray then Russell

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's usually scheme dependent and comes directly from the coach. Also rather have AD on Murray then Russell

Obviously, but as great as AD is he cannot stay with a shifty 2 guard with a clear out on the perimeter. I'd rather have D-Lo try and stay up on him with AD behind to erase any mistakes. Either way AD did what he could and forced him into a tough shot

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Oh I'm a Bron fan, been watching since he was playing HS games in Columbus. But I hate Lajers fans even more than I'm a fan of Bron

Nuggets in 4
You’re from Ohio? Take your ass to the Cavs thread then. I remember all the passive aggressive bytching you use to do. Stop sitting down when you pee nikka

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You’re from Ohio? Take your ass to the Cavs thread then. I remember all the passive aggressive bytching you use to do. Stop sitting down when you pee nikka
Let me troll these Lakers fans in peace got damn

pQLqXp.gif