WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers are an unserious team, y’all stay in the play in at the bottom of the standings year in and year out with the media goat and a top 10 player in AD.

With that said, there is no reason why y’all can’t win game 3 at least:hubie:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
How is it embarrassing that a near 7 footer was out on an island against an superb 6'4 Point guard with a deadly J? and yes, I know AD was crying about DYOP, but irrespective of that, most 7 footers are gonna be in trouble alone on an island with Jamal Murray.

Bron wanted no parts of that assignment and made AD d him up.

Nah that’s not what happened. The nuggets were actively switching to get Bron off of Murray and that’s what they did on the final play.

It’s knowledge of the game and understanding how much time is left.

Back in 16, Kevin Love was in exactly the same situation. His discipline around the perimeter helped seal the championship against Curry.

He’s a far weaker defender than AD but somehow contained Curry in that moment. It can be done. You know Murray’s going for the hero shot with no pressure and the game tied. Biting on that fake in that moment shows a lack of discipline

Iunno about that one..

Murray is actually more shiftier than Steph. Plus Steph was hunting that 3 so all Love had to do was stay on his ass. Murray on the otherhand was a threat to take and make any shot which made him way harder to guard.

Yall would do Reaves, Vando, Dlo, Rui and 3 picks for Donovan MItchell?

I’d do it but I gotta find a way to keep vando out of the deal

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Iunno about that one..

Murray is actually more shiftier than Steph. Plus Steph was hunting that 3 so all Love had to do was stay on his ass. Murray on the otherhand was a threat to take and make any shot which made him way harder to guard.

I am a Jamal Murray fan. I watch as many games of his as my schedule allows.

He is 100% not shiftier than Steph.

At worst, he's about as shifty as Steph, but Curry scares people WAY more than Murray does because of his shooting ability from literally anywhere outside that three point line.

Hell, when I called Murray a superstar in this thread, nikkas laughed at the notion as if I wasn't spitting gas like always

:francis:

Most people claim that Curry rivals Kyrie in handles (something I heavily disagree with, but it's the perception), and I understand why they say that. Curry's shooting ability scares the FUKK out of defenders, so they play him for the shot and he uses this fear to blow by Centers and Forwards every single game.

Look at Love guarding Curry here:

The bevy of moves plus the fear of his range makes this stand incredibly impressive.

Now look at Murray. He literally does the SAME EXACT MOVE EVERY SINGLE TIME :noah:

Murray is effective, but he's not as scary as Curry to players on defense
(which is strange because Murray is more clutch, but that's a different conversation :skip:)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Murray is so much more explosive then Curry, he will go right by you and attack the rim. Curry had Love beat on that play but doesn't attack the rim because that's not his game and Bron is lurking. Murray would have flown right past Love and tried to yam it on Brons head. You have to level Murray off

And remember AD is our only rim protector so he would have waltzed in for a layup if AD played it that way. The plays are not even remotely similar, look at the way Bron is sagging off Iggy to provide help in the paint :dead:

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Trojan 24 Thanks for chiming in, proving you don't know what the FUKK you're talking about, at any time, ever :martin:
Murray is so much more explosive then Curry, he will go right by you and attack the rim

Except when Curry drives, he's actually EFFECTIVE:

Screenshot-1199.png

Compare this with Murray :martin:

Screenshot-1198.png

In case you're too stupid to understand numbers (and let's be honest, you are), Curry has a HIGHER percentage at the rim because (newsflash!) defenders are afraid of his perimeter shooting and bite on fakes while he blows by them for the lay.

For a career, they have roughly the same amount of attempts at layups, with Murray slightly edging out Curry because Curry almost always gets 3p shots off screens where he's wide open or the team runs set plays to get him open for three.

Murray operates in ISO far more often than Curry, and STILL has only a 2% attempt at the rim differential, while shooting WORSE than Curry at the rim.

Hold this L, retard :umad:

Murray would have flown right past Love and tried to yam it on Brons head

No he wouldn't have, because, as we've shown in his numbers, penetration is not his normal game. He's far more comfortable in the mid range, which is why he ALWAYS takes a jab step step back middy, as I showed in this video

And remember AD is our only rim protector so he would have waltzed in for a layup if AD played it that way

Right, because a perimeter player that shoots layups 17% of the time is going to drive with 2 seconds left in a tie game against Anthony Davis :skip:

The plays are not even remotely similar, look at the way Bron is sagging off Iggy to provide help in the paint

Quote in my post where I say the plays are "similar".

Go on, I'll wait. :unimpressed:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@Trojan 24 Thanks for chiming in, proving you don't know what the FUKK you're talking about, at any time, ever :martin:

Except when Curry drives, he's actually EFFECTIVE:

Screenshot-1199.png

Compare this with Murray :martin:

Screenshot-1198.png

In case you're too stupid to understand numbers (and let's be honest, you are), Curry has a HIGHER percentage at the rim because (newsflash!) defenders are afraid of his perimeter shooting and bite on fakes while he blows by them for the lay.

For a career, they have roughly the same amount of attempts at layups, with Murray slightly edging out Curry because Curry almost always gets 3p shots off screens where he's wide open or the team runs set plays to get him open for three.

Murray operates in ISO far more often than Curry, and STILL has only a 2% attempt at the rim differential, while shooting WORSE than Curry at the rim.

Hold this L, retard :umad:

No he wouldn't have, because, as we've shown in his numbers, penetration is not his normal game. He's far more comfortable in the mid range, which is why he ALWAYS takes a jab step step back middy, as I showed in this video

Right, because a perimeter player that shoots layups 17% of the time is going to drive with 2 seconds left in a tie game against Anthony Davis :skip:

Quote in my post where I say the plays are "similar".

Go on, I'll wait. :unimpressed:

You don't understand basketball breh, no one agrees with you. I'm not discussing this with you if you think AD can press on Murray and keep up laterally with no rim protection behind. Keep the stats for your reddit Cac fans :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You don't understand basketball breh

Lol except one of us actually played basketball, and the other one is a fat out-of-shape car salesmen :mjlol:

I'm not discussing this with you if you think AD can press on Murray and keep up laterally with no rim protection behind

Amazing. :dead:

"No rim protection" = LeBron and Jokic literally behind the play clogging up the lane :mjlol:

Screenshot-1201.png

And you CAN'T talk basketball with me, you're completely the fukk out of your depth nikka! You are a fukking troll, that's all you do here :why:

That's why you been here for 12 years but can't get more than 5000 reputation. You're one of the least respected posters on this site, clown

Keep the stats for your reddit Cac fans

Amazing.

You're a "Spicy Cac", you dumb bytch :dead:

Quit disrespecting your own people :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Don't worry, Thunder were going to beat the Lakers as well..

At least with Nuggets winning a series you can say the team lost to champions. It's worse when you lose to a young team.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lol except one of us actually played basketball, and the other one is a fat out-of-shape car salesmen :mjlol:

Amazing. :dead:

"No rim protection" = LeBron and Jokic literally behind the play clogging up the lane :mjlol:

Screenshot-1201.png

And you CAN'T talk basketball with me, you're completely the fukk out of your depth nikka! You are a fukking troll, that's all you do here :why:

That's why you been here for 12 years but can't get more than 5000 reputation. You're one of the least respected posters on this site, clown

Amazing.

You're a "Spicy Cac", you dumb bytch :dead:

Quit disrespecting your own people :mjlol:

Save it for your Cac Fanbase not even your LeGBT Brigade agrees with you on this one :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all realize this is the same script as last year right?

Game 1: Fake comeback

Game 2: up for 3 quarters, lose at the end

Game 3: Blowout L

Game 4: Unleash Castleton like we did with Tristan Thompson, lose at the end.