WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD is a loser

How many games have we had where he has taken 1 shot or 2 an entire quarter and y’all blame his teammates and staff. Mfer go and take shyt. This is what happens when you pay a PNR and lob merchant 60M a year. AD’s game is so limited and he’s easily taken out. Is he cussing his teammates out in the huddle or screaming for the ball? Even Bynum was ready to beat his teammates ass when they didn’t give him the ball. Almost beat Vujacic’s ass. :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Malone adjusts and Darvin Hamas keeps hands in pockets and lashes out at Dlo benches him for Dimshytie/Vincent won’t call timeouts keeps challenges because they finna follow him next game:dead:

Piece of fukking dogshyt coach

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
AD is a loser

How many games have we had where he has taken 1 shot or 2 an entire quarter and y’all blame his teammates and staff. Mfer go and take shyt. This is what happens when you pay a PNR and lob merchant 60M a year. AD’s game is so limited and he’s easily taken out. Is he cussing his teammates out in the huddle or screaming for the ball? Even Bynum was ready to beat his teammates ass when they didn’t give him the ball. Almost beat Vujacic’s ass. :dead:
Ham is a highly paid coach. Through a half, his role is to make in game adjustments and get the ball to his most trusted scorers. It's down to the coach

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
T Prince is the only bench player to score.. Lakers have gotten NOTHING from their bench, and nothing from Rui all series

This right here is why I'm benching Rui if Vando truly is coming back.

If Rui is giving us absolutely nothing, he can come of the bench. I understand Vando is offensively challenged (he was doing great this year though), but his defensive skills are significantly better than Rui. He will at least get us multiple offensive rebounds, steals from the passing lanes and great on-ball defense to make up for it.

Rui can come in with C-Wood for a Bron/Reaves/Wood/Rui/Vincent lineup

I also want Wood and AD on the floor at the same time.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've been preaching how our bench would be why we lose.

unless you have 3-4 elite players in your starting lineup, you're going to lose every series. you need a bench player to swing the games. Suns are another team that are seeing the effects of not having a bench.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

fukk.

Oh well. We were blowing them out with a solid gameplan last game. All they need to do is keep putting Jokic in pick and roll action with AD and they'll run up another big lead on them.

This shyt is checkers, and we trying to play Chutes and Ladders.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
fukk.

Oh well. We were blowing them out with a solid gameplan last game. All they need to do is keep putting Jokic in pick and roll action with AD and they'll run up another big lead on them.

This shyt is checkers, and we trying to play Chutes and Ladders.

Hopefully Ham will give Christie a chance this time, I'd rely on him more than Spence.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I wanted Wood and Vando for rebounding.. they’d give you the same offensive production as Gabe and Spence so fuk it

Honestly pretty disappointed

Wonder if are waiting to see how game 3 goes.. which is silly. Glad Darvin is getting roasted for his “agree to disagree” comements

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hopefully Ham will give Christie a chance this time, I'd rely on him more than Spence.

I got a feeling the role players will come through game 3. They weren't ready for the moment in Denver, and role players generally shine at home where it's comfortable.

I think Reaves in particular will play well, as well as Rui.

D'Lo, Bron, AD I'm not worried about. Would definitely like to see Christie get some burn, just to see what he can do to opposing guards and forwards. Can't hurt, shyt, we down 0-2 anyway.

:manny: