WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It’s weird people are parroting online and on TV that “Lakers played their best, they have nothing left”… I feel like people aren’t actually watching these games

Lakers played HORRIBLE outside of 3 players. They didn’t have a single other player even give you an average performance, they were all terrible outside of 3 guys.

Lakers had the formula going in Game 2 putting Jokic in the PnR with Bron/AD and Darvin Ham couldn’t find any other solution to this problem.

I feel like the role players will play better at home. Lakers have been a home team ALL YEAR. Having Vando and Wood back for even 8 min each allows for some level of resistance and rebounding. And at this point that’s all Game 2 required

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Such an underrated sequence. This is where I overlooked the lack of playoff experience when wanting to face the Nuggets early. Why is Rui running to guard Porter instead of Gordon? Why is DLO going for the steal? If anything Rui should have picked up Jokic bringing the ball up.

It's a 3 point and there was no situational awareness.

2K fukkery shyt that makes me close app when playing in the Rec

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to say this too. It's not that they miss him because he was pretty unproductive as a Laker(not all his fault) but he's someone that they would have needed against Denver. Say what you want about Pat Bev but dude is super prideful. Like buddy took it to heart if you scored on him and had something to say. He wasn't getting picked on. That's SEVERELY lacking on this team. We just have a soft ass team. Has this team even gotten in a scuffle all year? :ohhh:
They tried to make him a "wing stopper" :snoop: .

He could've thrived in whatever role Gabe and Dinwiddie are supposed to be.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s weird people are parroting online and on TV that “Lakers played their best, they have nothing left”… I feel like people aren’t actually watching these games

Lakers played HORRIBLE outside of 3 players. They didn’t have a single other player even give you an average performance, they were all terrible outside of 3 guys.

Lakers had the formula going in Game 2 putting Jokic in the PnR with Bron/AD and Darvin Ham couldn’t find any other solution to this problem.

I feel like the role players will play better at home. Lakers have been a home team ALL YEAR. Having Vando and Wood back for even 8 min each allows for some level of resistance and rebounding. And at this point that’s all Game 2 required
I dunno how Wood fares against Jokic with La but in his time with Houston he was barbecued chicken. Aaron Gordon and Jokic used to take turns on him . He needs to score 15 to balance what he gives up

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I dunno how Wood fares against Jokic with La but in his time with Houston he was barbecued chicken. Aaron Gordon and Jokic used to take turns on him . He needs to score 15 to balance what he gives up
I mean he can’t be worse than Rui at the 5, and if you have him out there you can at least get boards… Rui is BBQ chicken while also being horrendous on the boards

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why misrepresent facts for daps. For who, for what? :russ: Double techs = help now

What I said happened is exactly what the video shows. Ime calls the man a bytch several times and Bron cries about it until tech are given out.

That aint cool man, don't use that word so loossely :sadbron:

What are you gonna do about it?

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

get hoed out by a head coach brehs

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What I said happened is exactly what the video shows. Ime calls the man a bytch several times and Bron cries about it until tech are given out.

Breh you bored, lol. Or ColiTE has got the best of you.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

You're weird man. The Lakers were busting their asses and Ime got on some fake tough guy shyt to motivate them. And here you are, a proclaimed Laker fan, months later bringing it up just because you hate a player on your team. Wtf was Ime gonna do? Absolutely nothing

Just negative energy all around. Who the fukk roots against their own team and gloat about a coach calling their team bytches? :heh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Keep the volume down. I usually hate these random bozos but there's actually good stuff here beyond the gimmick.

The play at 7:34 was the game. That was the stop they needed.

Last edited: