WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It seems like the Lakers are gearing up to trade Vando and Dlo at the deadline.

I hope not because I love Vando's defense.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't like the Woods signing at all.

I think this was going to be a massive leap year for Rui and I think Woods will take the ball out of his hands.

It's not enough touches to go around to be honest.

Plus someone is getting squeezed in the rotation.

It will be brilliant when AD is injured

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

I think this was going to be a massive leap year for Rui and I think Woods will take the ball out of his hands.

I worry about him playing for a contract and being a bytch about it when told to fall back

But maybe not, cause he could just as easily play himself out the league

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Beyond what you said, they added a second knucklehead to the team (Hayes being the first). I don't like this signing but I hope it works out. At least he's making peanuts and they can cut him if he causes issues. He should be on his best behavior because he's out of the league if he flames out here.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Beyond what you said, they added a second knucklehead to the team (Hayes being the first). I don't like this signing but I hope it works out. At lesat he's making peanuts and they can cut him if he causes issues. He should be on his best behavior because he's out of the league if he flames out here.

You forgot about Reddish as well.

He is going to be looking for his shot and next contract was well.

Luckily one of Ham's strengths is getting locker room by-in.

I'm more worried about him fukking up the rotation

Plus DLo low key has a big ego as well

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It will be brilliant when AD is injured

I'm not huge on the signing but it's worth it for the money. And this makes a lot of sense.

It seems like the Lakers are gearing up to trade Vando and Dlo at the deadline.

I hope not because I love Vando's defense.

It depends on how they grow this year. Both are tough fits for a contender because Vando is all defense and D-Lo is all offense, so smart teams can exploit both of them in the postseason. If neither one improves, then yeah, the Lakers should definitely trade them.

Honestly, this feels like a team with a lot of weapons but also a lot of potential holes. D-Lo, Woods, Hayes, Reddish all have the potential to be guys who don't give you anything in the postseason and take away from the better players. Prince, Vandy, Christie, and Vincent might be solid role players or might just be below average.

So it really feels like the season falls down to how healthy and well that core of Bron, AD, Reaves, and Rui play. If all four stay healthy and play well, then you just need 3-4 solid bench contributors from the rest of the cast. But if AD/Bron's health is less than perfect, or Rui/Reeves regress from how they finished last year, then Lakers are going to need more of the rest of the cast to step up or it will end ugly like 2021.

Inshallah this will be my last basketball post from the year, I've got too many projects piling up on me and really gotta take a break from recreational posting this season.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Christian Wood is a great pickup.

I'm glad we got him, very good interior scorer/rebounder and has a nice 3-point game. I know a lot of people question his work ethic but I think he'll show flashes of his Houston Rockets tenure playing beside Bron & AD 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I'm not sure who should get backup or possibly starting minutes at Center if AD were to slide back into PF 🤷🏾‍♀️... Jaxson Hayes or Christian Wood, who do you all think should get more minutes since I doubt we'll play 2 centers plus AD if he stays at the 5 🤔?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how fast things in the NBA..

Two seasons ago the Rockets were trying trade John Wall and Christian Wood to the Lakers for Westbrook and were demanding 2 first round picks

Now none of those nikkas would net shyt….They could barely net a single team between them.

But in Wood’s case it’s all about his attitude because he’s in his prime with an elite offensive skillset. As long as he STFU puts his head down and works then he should be a great addition.

He can play with or without AD and him in a pick and pop with Bron can be lethal.

And the way he shoots the 3 will have him feasting. The Lakers still don’t have much 3 point shooting..

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
scust

I hate the signings in which players are just signing to improve their rep and get a better contract. I thought we were past that

:scust:

It’s transactional but he only gets what he wants if he gives the team what they want

And he can give alot. He’s a talented ass player who fits the team’s needs

This is a clear low risk/high reward situation