WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't understand why some of you keep harping on the Lebron 3.

* There was no one within 12 feet of him.

* Denver had 3 players in the paint with a 4th player on the floor just outside of the paint......How the fukk can LJ drive the ball to the basket if the lane is blocked off?

* There was a 6-second differential between shot/game clock...Denver had plenty of time to get a shot off even if Lebron waited till the last second to take the shot.

* Had Lebron passed up the shot and LA did not score on that possession he would be getting killed right now.
I think Ham should have called timeout to design a play tbh.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't understand why some of you keep harping on the Lebron 3.

* There was no one within 12 feet of him.

* Denver had 3 players in the paint with a 4th player on the floor just outside of the paint......How the fukk can LJ drive the ball to the basket if the lane is blocked off?

* There was a 6-second differential between shot/game clock...Denver had plenty of time to get a shot off even if Lebron waited till the last second to take the shot.

* Had Lebron passed up the shot and LA did not score on that possession he would be getting killed right now.

Only thing he did wrong was miss it

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If Christian Wood is back I think the Lakers can win this series.

He is a career 13 points and 7 rebounds with bad defense.

If he took some of Rui's minutes these last 2 games the Lakers win at least 1.

The Lakers biggest problem is rebounding.
I know we are grasping at straws at this point but this can't be a serious post.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another thing, Max Christie should have been getting minutes all season to see what he could develop into.

Maybe he could have developed into the young 3 and D shooting guard that the team needs.
That's the thing about everybody longing for KCP, Christie has all the tools to be a younger cheaper option, but Ham is old school and clearly doesn't want to play young guys. He values Prince, Gabe and Dinwiddie more despite them continually wetting the bed.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I know we are grasping at straws at this point but this can't be a serious post.

It is a serious post. You at like the Lakers are getting blown out by Denver. If the Lakers had a more capable rebounder other than AD they win. If Rui was getting 8 rebounds a game this series instead of 3 and 5 they win

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yes, we made dumb decisions like completely abandoning putting Jokic is pick and roll action against AD and LeBron (we strangely decided to use Rui’s useless soft ass for no reason and it completely froze the offense).

Yes, Ham left Rui in FAR too long when it was clear he didn’t have it tonight.

Yes, Ham should have used his challenges.

But that was by far the most rigged game I’ve seen in YEARS.

The Refs have to be investigated. How do you give EVERY SINGLE CALL to Denver? How do you look at that D’Lo play and STILL reverse the foul call? How do you conclude that Murray doesn’t foul LeBron and reverse that foul call? How do you swallow your whistle for the Lakers but call ticky tack nonsense for Murray every time his trips on his own feet or flops his head back????

Yes, the refereeing cost us that game. Those calls swung about 10 points and I can PROVE that. That lame ass charge call on LeBron, the dumb offensive foul called on AD— these all contributed to stopping Laker momentum and sent AD to the bench.

fukk outta here. If they’re better than us, let them prove that. Why the fukk are they helping the defending champions against a seventh seed underdog AT HOME?

We can’t get a clean fukking game against these dudes, whether it’s injuries or bullshyt calls. I’m tired of this team man.

This nikka went from condescendingly telling this thread they didn't know basketball for not thinking the Lakers would beat the Nuggets to typing up rants about the refs like a little ass kid. Sounding exactly like the type of nikka to claim he played varsity ball and was a pro prospect when in reality you played JV and cold emailed a random korean team.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea why people are saying the Lakers played well in this game… no the fuk they didn’t

DLO, AD, and Bron were the only ones doing anything.. no production from the bench yet again on the road, and Rui played 38 minutes and was a detriment to winning

Darvin was so pea brained that yet again he was outcoached in a scheme and didn’t have a counter and froze. They simply put Gordon on AD and he stopped calling plays to go at Jokic.

The non challenge call on the Murray foul was egregious as well.. DLO got whacked in the face with no foul, CHALLENGE THE FUKN PLAY YOU WORTHESS POS. He once again went home with 2 timeouts in his pocket and a challenge.

Why??

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This team desperately needs to win game 3. At this point it’s not even about avoiding a sweep. They’re psychologically cooked and a win would do a lot of good for the mental of their role players. You can tell watching some of those dudes out there that they really don’t believe in themselves: Hachimura and Reaves remind me of how Lowry and Derozan would cook in the regular season then get that deer in headlights look when they saw Cleveland every post season.

All trolling and joking aside. The lakers at points in this series have legitimately looked every bit as goood as Denver if not better. If you go up double digits 2 straight games and end up losing both, that’s shyt coaching and scared role players.

They’re home now. Instead of focusing on winning the series, these nikkas need to focus on playing a complete 4 quarters, winning a game, and finally getting the monkey off their back. Winning 1 game against your boogeyman team is a lot like finally making a shot after starting a game 0-10. shyt can make a major difference.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
A lot of people think the series is over but it's not over until someone wins 4.

So while we're down 2-0, it's not a foregone conclusion just yet. If we were down 3-0 ok but down 2-0 ain't be so bad, definitely gonna have to win game 3.

Yeah, we've blown two big leads in both games but it's a sign we can beat them or put the pressure on them and make them feel not to take us lightly...However, it's like I've been saying it's gonna come down to the 4th quarter and crunch time minutes.

That's the only part of the game that we need to be focused on because we've outplayed them in both first halves of games 1 and 2.