WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. Woke up at 2:36am and checked the score on my phone:

lecrae-shocked.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Yes, we made dumb decisions like completely abandoning putting Jokic is pick and roll action against AD and LeBron (we strangely decided to use Rui’s useless soft ass for no reason and it completely froze the offense).

Yes, Ham left Rui in FAR too long when it was clear he didn’t have it tonight.

Yes, Ham should have used his challenges.

But that was by far the most rigged game I’ve seen in YEARS.

The Refs have to be investigated. How do you give EVERY SINGLE CALL to Denver? How do you look at that D’Lo play and STILL reverse the foul call? How do you conclude that Murray doesn’t foul LeBron and reverse that foul call? How do you swallow your whistle for the Lakers but call ticky tack nonsense for Murray every time his trips on his own feet or flops his head back????

Yes, the refereeing cost us that game. Those calls swung about 10 points and I can PROVE that. That lame ass charge call on LeBron, the dumb offensive foul called on AD— these all contributed to stopping Laker momentum and sent AD to the bench.

fukk outta here. If they’re better than us, let them prove that. Why the fukk are they helping the defending champions against a seventh seed underdog AT HOME?

We can’t get a clean fukking game against these dudes, whether it’s injuries or bullshyt calls. I’m tired of this team man.
Go off :mjlol::mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
AD and Bron for the first time in years outplayed Joker and Murray

AD was the most electrifying player on the court

Bron was the best player in the entire 4th just a shame that he missed the games biggest shot

The problem is Joker and Murray’s offensive bags are so elite that they can generate impossible shots anytime they want and you cannot beat them unless you have an impossible shotmaker on your side.

Hence why the Suns have success against the Nuggets

And even though Hindsight is 20/20 i would have renounced D’lo and Rui to sign Kyrie this past offseason. Kyrie would have elevated this team so much with his offense and Murray would have had to guard him

Anyway you slice it this team desperately needs an elite shotmaker on the team or they will never ever beat these Nuggets

Really hoping they can swing something for Donovan MItchell this offseason :francis:
Yeah......

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Facts, that was literally the moment we lost. It’s the same shyt that keeps happening. Their guys step up in the clutch and ours don’t.
Normally I would agree but nah, the moment we lost is when Nuggets went on a 11-0 run when we was up by 20. No way they should they have been that close in the 1st place. I'm more blown away at that than Lebron stupid three.

Bro had Prince/Vincent/Dinwiddie on the floor together hoping we would do something.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but Magic made that call

Meanwhile that hoe ass Rob Lowe faghot was talkin mad shyt behind his back :mjlol:

Just think about that for a minute

Jeannie is supposed to be like a sister to Magic but you let this bytch ass nikka talk about Magic behind his back on some snake shyt then you turnaround and make him your GM and watch him make trash moves over and over and not do shyt but giggle with Linda talkin bout he's so cute he looks just like Rob Lowe

:hhh:

bytch is a bimbo
Funny thing is Earv so teflon with the Buss fam that he was chilling with Jeanie the next day.

Great Value Rob Lowe had to be like :dwillhuh:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If Christian Wood is back I think the Lakers can win this series.

He is a career 13 points and 7 rebounds with bad defense.

If he took some of Rui's minutes these last 2 games the Lakers win at least 1.

The Lakers biggest problem is rebounding.
Game 2 is the best I have seen from the Lakers offensively and defensively, and it is the worse I have seen from them as well.

Lakers went up by 20 on the Nuggets which proves they can dominate and compete against them. The problem is maintaining that dominance throughout the whole game which has always been the Lakers achilles heel.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AD and Bron for the first time in years outplayed Joker and Murray

AD was the most electrifying player on the court

Bron was the best player in the entire 4th just a shame that he missed the games biggest shot

The problem is Joker and Murray’s offensive bags are so elite that they can generate impossible shots anytime they want and you cannot beat them unless you have an impossible shotmaker on your side.

Hence why the Suns have success against the Nuggets

And even though Hindsight is 20/20 i would have renounced D’lo and Rui to sign Kyrie this past offseason. Kyrie would have elevated this team so much with his offense and Murray would have had to guard him

Anyway you slice it this team desperately needs an elite shotmaker on the team or they will never ever beat these Nuggets

Really hoping they can swing something for Donovan MItchell this offseason :francis:
this team as we know it is not good enough.

we got AD on a contract for a few years. But we cannot run it back with a soon to be 40 year old Bron next season no matter how good he still can be.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why some of you keep harping on the Lebron 3.

* There was no one within 12 feet of him.

* Denver had 3 players in the paint with a 4th player on the floor just outside of the paint......How the fukk can LJ drive the ball to the basket if the lane is blocked off?

* There was a 6-second differential between shot/game clock...Denver had plenty of time to get a shot off even if Lebron waited till the last second to take the shot.

* Had Lebron passed up the shot and LA did not score on that possession he would be getting killed right now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Game 2 is the best I have seen from the Lakers offensively and defensively, and it is the worse I have seen from them as well.

Lakers went up by 20 on the Nuggets which proves they can dominate and compete against them. The problem is maintaining that dominance throughout the whole game which has always been the Lakers achilles heel.

Too many second chance points because of the lack of rebounding. They need Wood or Vando in the rotation. I’m a big Rui fan but this is not a series for him.