WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nah AD is 6'10 and long as shyt.. Murray created some space but he couldn't recover and he has the length to recover

There is no way he should've made that shot AD should've gotten a piece a that shyt on the way up

AD will ALWAYS let you down when it MATTERS THE MOST!

Aight bet.

I see what I'm dealing with here, my bad

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
AD and Bron for the first time in years outplayed Joker and Murray

AD was the most electrifying player on the court

Bron was the best player in the entire 4th just a shame that he missed the games biggest shot

The problem is Joker and Murray’s offensive bags are so elite that they can generate impossible shots anytime they want and you cannot beat them unless you have an impossible shotmaker on your side.

Hence why the Suns have success against the Nuggets

And even though Hindsight is 20/20 i would have renounced D’lo and Rui to sign Kyrie this past offseason. Kyrie would have elevated this team so much with his offense and Murray would have had to guard him
Why those clowns didn't go after Kyrie is beyond fukking me. That was such an obvious move to make.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah AD is 6'10 and long as shyt.. Murray created some space but he couldn't recover and he has the length to recover

There is no way he should've made that shot AD should've gotten a piece a that shyt on the way up

AD will ALWAYS let you down when it MATTERS THE MOST!
This is a dumbass post breh.

Get on AD for not being aggressive in the 4th on the offensive end. That's fine.

Elite shot makers more likely than not will score on a big. History has shown that. AD's defense on that possession was good.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is a dumbass post breh.

Get on AD for not being aggressive in the 4th on the offensive end. That's fine.

Elite shot makers more likely than not will score on a big. History has shown that. AD's defense on that possession was good.

He gave him too much space!

If he drives he can contest

He gave him too much space

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The shot that hurt the most was MPJ's 3 after Bron got the steal and dunk.

Within the last 20+ seconds, the shot clock and game clock were somewhat identical, game tied and we had the possession so Ham should've taken a timeout to advance the ball and maybe just maybe we could've gotten our offense set for a better shot from 3, midrange, or inside to take the lead.

That Bron 3 while a good open shot was also a rushed shot attempt because of the incoming shot clock violation due to us spending half of the shot clock bringing the ball up the court.

We also could've had a better offensive rebounding position if we used a timeout in that scenario because the Nuggets corralled the paint for the rebound which is why Bron was wide open.

At that point, the Nuggets wouldn't have had enough time to bring the ball up and get that Murray fade away and we could've been able to set up our defense but when Bron missed the three the Nuggets blitzed up the court which forced us to play transition defense which is how the Nuggets have been killing us at times during games 1 & 2.

AD tried his best to get a hand in Murray's face but couldn't pinpoint when to make the block attempt because we rushing on defense. I still think while understandable Bron taking that brief rest on the bench kinda gave Denver some momentum and we got out of sync with Vincent and Dinwiddie blowing layups and turning the ball over.

This is where Ham not using his timeouts fuked us, Bron wouldn't have needed to sit in a crucial moment if the timeout was made.

Last edited: