WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikkas like Jaxson Hayes give you absolutely nothing at all

I don't even understand how that Sideshow Bob ass nikka is even in the league he's AWFUL and has the I.Q. of a fukkin grapefruit

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Another thing that screwed us is the refs suddenly favoring everything on Denver's side.

It became apparent midway through the 3rd quarter, I don't like blaming shyt on the refs cause I don't wanna make it sound like making excuses but I'm sure a lot of you had to notice the refs flipped the switch late in that 3rd quarter.

We getting hit in the face and all types of shut and no call but then let Murray slip on his feet and whoever standing nearby gets called for a foul.
Breh there was so much shyt in the 4th where the Lakers couldn't catch a single break on any of the calls, I know people crying cuz the Lakers shoot the most free throws but it was clear to see the whole way through smh

In the end though blowing a 20 point lead, Darvin Ham being fukking useless, and Bron missing that open 3 didn't help either

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Pelinka was right there with him. Pelinka was still the General manager.
Yeah but Magic made that call

Meanwhile that hoe ass Rob Lowe faghot was talkin mad shyt behind his back :mjlol:

Just think about that for a minute

Jeannie is supposed to be like a sister to Magic but you let this bytch ass nikka talk about Magic behind his back on some snake shyt then you turnaround and make him your GM and watch him make trash moves over and over and not do shyt but giggle with Linda talkin bout he's so cute he looks just like Rob Lowe

:hhh:

bytch is a bimbo

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Lakers front office keeping Taliban Ham for another season they basically forcing Bron to leave and will prob trade AD… lmaoo

Ain’t no way it’s the same team with Ham at the head coaching position..

Good news is Warriors got the 52nd pick in the draft… Bronny will be selected :mjgrin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Celtics in theory has the best chance. I just don't trust them in the clutch.

Out West a healthy Minny and Clippers are the two teams who matches up with them the best.

I just don’t believe in the clippers long term but they can enjoy the news arena. And next year we will see how for real the Wolves are or if it was a fluke. Either way the shǐt is wide open. Lakers are done, so are the Warriors and the Suns are fools gold.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
AD and Bron for the first time in years outplayed Joker and Murray

AD was the most electrifying player on the court

Bron was the best player in the entire 4th just a shame that he missed the games biggest shot

The problem is Joker and Murray’s offensive bags are so elite that they can generate impossible shots anytime they want and you cannot beat them unless you have an impossible shotmaker on your side.

Hence why the Suns have success against the Nuggets

And even though Hindsight is 20/20 i would have renounced D’lo and Rui to sign Kyrie this past offseason. Kyrie would have elevated this team so much with his offense and Murray would have had to guard him

Anyway you slice it this team desperately needs an elite shotmaker on the team or they will never ever beat these Nuggets

Really hoping they can swing something for Donovan MItchell this offseason :francis:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Big Bird goof scored ZERO points in the 4th quarter and let Murray splash that shyt in his face to win the game

:dead:

nikka he took 1 fukking shot!!!

He was 14 - 19 in the game. How you go 14 - 18 through 3 quarters and get 1 shot in the 4th?

Ya'll cut it out wit these bullshyt narratives about AD. AD was as good as anybody on the floor the first 2 games of this series.

He played good defense on Murray too. He gave him space so he wouldn't get beat to the rim and once Murray committed to thr jumper he made a good contest. I said it last night, he made Murray make a shot and he did.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikka he took 1 fukking shot!!!

He was 14 - 19 in the game. How you go 14 - 18 through 3 quarters and get 1 shot in the 4th?

Ya'll cut it out wit these bullshyt narratives about AD. AD was as good as anybody on the floor the first 2 games of this series.

He played good defense on Murray too. He gave him space so he wouldn't get beat to the rim and once Murray committed to thr jumper he made a good contest. I said it last night, he made Murray make a shot and he did.
Nah AD is 6'10 and long as shyt.. Murray created some space but he couldn't recover and he has the length to recover

There is no way he should've made that shot AD should've gotten a piece a that shyt on the way up

AD will ALWAYS let you down when it MATTERS THE MOST!