WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Dinwiddie stuff is so bizarre. His whole purpose is to be a microwave scorer off the bench. He had some nice games the last few weeks of the season. He isn't even looking at the rim or looking to create any offense. He's playing like Ham told him to be Alex Caruso.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Break out the black
Mamba jerseys for inspiration in the next lakers home game :mjlol:

Y’all gonna need sunthin to get u up for the next game after that debacle :manny::manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm convinced the Lakers 100% would've taken out OKC
Watching that game Sunday, all the flaws I felt they had in terms of inexperience and lack of size and rebounding reared their ugly head and they win largely cause NO is without their best player
No I don't think they should've thrown the play in game that's loser talk
Just they got fukked on the luck of the draw
They got fukked over by the Nuggets choking that game away to the Spurs

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Watching that game Sunday, all the flaws I felt they had in terms of inexperience and lack of size and rebounding reared their ugly head and they win largely cause NO is without their best player
They will win this series. Too many overreaction going on.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn’t have mattered.. looking at the Lakers this playoffs so far, this bench unit isn’t gonna win you close games

This is a constant pattern where you get zero production from your bench.. can’t win playoff games like that

It’s been AD and Bron and pray that they get production from at least 1 person

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't know about that. I do know Gabe Vincent and JHS was a complete misfire for this year. 2 chances to add solid pieces and you completely miss.
Caruso, Randle, Lopez, KCP, Zubac, Kuz etc were either let go or traded away while Pelinka was gm. They don't even have a first round pick to show for it. That's horrible asset management.

Every year he wasted the exceptions. Gabe Vincent, Kedrick Nunn, Montrezl Harrell.

Hired Darvin Ham. A man with zero coaching experience. Who has now proven to be the worst coach in basketball. This clown could have had Tyrone Lue.