WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Yes, we made dumb decisions like completely abandoning putting Jokic is pick and roll action against AD and LeBron (we strangely decided to use Rui’s useless soft ass for no reason and it completely froze the offense).

Yes, Ham left Rui in FAR too long when it was clear he didn’t have it tonight.

Yes, Ham should have used his challenges.

But that was by far the most rigged game I’ve seen in YEARS.

The Refs have to be investigated. How do you give EVERY SINGLE CALL to Denver? How do you look at that D’Lo play and STILL reverse the foul call? How do you conclude that Murray doesn’t foul LeBron and reverse that foul call? How do you swallow your whistle for the Lakers but call ticky tack nonsense for Murray every time his trips on his own feet or flops his head back????

Yes, the refereeing cost us that game. Those calls swung about 10 points and I can PROVE that. That lame ass charge call on LeBron, the dumb offensive foul called on AD— these all contributed to stopping Laker momentum and sent AD to the bench.

fukk outta here. If they’re better than us, let them prove that. Why the fukk are they helping the defending champions against a seventh seed underdog AT HOME?

We can’t get a clean fukking game against these dudes, whether it’s injuries or bullshyt calls. I’m tired of this team man.
I'm with you man... this one fukking hurts bad

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
full

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn’t have mattered.. looking at the Lakers this playoffs so far, this bench unit isn’t gonna win you close games

This is a constant pattern where you get zero production from your bench.. can’t win playoff games like that

It’s been AD and Bron and pray that they get production from at least 1 person
And lebron missed the WIDE open 3 to win

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm still in disbelief on what I witnessed :francis: .

Darvin Ham literally went away from what was working. Should have ran plays for AD and Dlo, but Dlo did not get back on the court until the game was slipping away.
He still managed to fukk us over
Refs didn’t help but this incompetent fukk just fukking went full terrorism

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm taking KCP over both of them. Even when KCP's shot isn't falling he provides elite defense and plays within himself. He rarely ever hurts you. KCP is who these Laker fans think Gabe Vincent is.
Idk about that. However, I will say that KCP dunk on Prince was the first time I thought they might lose.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Everyone knows the key to slowing down AD is to be physical with him...and that's what A. Gordan did. He was physical with AD, unlike Joker...AD started 14 for 15 then missed his last 4 shots and was less aggressive going at Gordan than Joker.
Even if thats the case you still run the pick and roll with AD. Force Gordon to switch on LeBron and you've got AD with the mismatch.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny how people either overthink why we lost or purposely being dense because they don’t want to admit what’s been hitting them in the face for the last 10 games.

Hint: Jamal Murray and Jokic have consistently showed up at the end of games. Who hasn’t?