WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Being a Lakers fan in the Pelinka era has been nothing but misery.

Even Mitch Kupchak wasn't this bad. He was godawful too. But Pelinka's resume says he is the WOAT and it's not even close.
Idk if I agree. winning the title in a year where Kobe died, a global pandemic broke out and George Floyd happened is going to make this era really weird when you look back on it.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
3u6d3zxkw5wc1.jpeg

I'm getting mad just looking at that box score. Lakers have the worst bench in the playoffs and it's not close. T Prince is our best bench player and I can hardly stand to watch him in the game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Whats wild is Ham probably does what he did last year.

Waits until game 4 to make an adjustment. I fully expect Dinwiddie to still be out there for game 3. That airball layup that led to a basket the other way was indefensible.
Simple things like playing Hayes when Davis got his fourth foul, giving Christie some run over those two bums off the bench and ironically, giving Prince Rui's minutes down the stretch.

Jokic got going when Ham put Rui on him late in the third after Brow's fourth foul. Dinwiddie and Vincent have zero points combined through two games with 46 minutes played between them. Christie should get a shot. Of course, Ham has buried him the last month of the season. Rui clearly didn't have it tonight and Prince was playing solid and hit a couple threes. Go with the guy who's playing well.

Use the challenges you're given.

All basic stuff any observer could see.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3u6d3zxkw5wc1.jpeg

I'm getting mad just looking at that box score. Lakers have the worst bench in the playoffs and it's not close. T Prince is our best bench player and I can hardly stand to watch him in the game

Braun had 10 points tonight. Dimwiddie and Vincent still haven't scored in the series (46 minutes played).:mjlol: