WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Being a Lakers fan in the Pelinka era has been nothing but misery.

Even Mitch Kupchak wasn't this bad. He was godawful too. But Pelinka's resume says he is the WOAT and it's not even close.
I don't know about that. I do know Gabe Vincent and JHS was a complete misfire for this year. 2 chances to add solid pieces and you completely miss.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing that screwed us is the refs suddenly favoring everything on Denver's side.

It became apparent midway through the 3rd quarter, I don't like blaming shyt on the refs cause I don't wanna make it sound like making excuses but I'm sure a lot of you had to notice the refs flipped the script late in that 3rd quarter.

We getting hit in the face and all types of shut and no call but then let Murray slip on his feet and whoever standing nearby gets called for a foul.
Two words. Scott Foster.

Same nikka Tim Donaghy had on speed dial back in the day.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Just poor planning from beginning to end.

Bron played better in the 4th cause he didn't have 32 mins on his legs through 3 Qrts like in game 1.
Game 2 Ham leaves Rui out there forever, freezes DLO, changed his defensive plan against Murray, and not one called an action to get AD attacking Gordon.

Just unbelievable. I
This was a big part to me... Why are they not getting easy buckets for AD??

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tough loss, can't really blame LeBron on that shot, he was just too wide open and in his head he hit two from there already, it is very tough to say no to that. The blame should go to being up 20 and not being able to keep the lead. Not sure where this team goes from here, this type of loss is so demoralizing where it's tough to come back from. Our one advantage was supposed to be our depth over the Nuggets but most of the team has struggled to show up. Bron and AD have both been great, D'Angelo was great tonight as well, credit to him for having a bounce back game. I don't expect much from Wood or Vando, can't ask guys who have been out for so long to come be your saviors.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Another thing that screwed us is the refs suddenly favoring everything on Denver's side.

It became apparent midway through the 3rd quarter, I don't like blaming shyt on the refs cause I don't wanna make it sound like making excuses but I'm sure a lot of you had to notice the refs flipped the script late in that 3rd quarter.

We getting hit in the face and all types of shut and no call but then let Murray slip on his feet and whoever standing nearby gets called for a foul.

Bron fell and didn't get the same call as Murray.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just poor planning from beginning to end.

Bron played better in the 4th cause he didn't have 32 mins on his legs through 3 Qrts like in game 1.
Game 2 Ham leaves Rui out there forever, freezes DLO, changed his defensive plan against Murray, and not one called an action to get AD attacking Gordon.

Just unbelievable. I
Had AD trying to back down the stronger Gordon instead of facing him up. Makes no sense.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a big part to me... Why are they not getting easy buckets for AD??
No pin downs. No ghost pnr shyt. No DHO for AD to keep it and create on an empty side. Just awful coaching acumen. The game plan can’t be give it to 39 year old Lebron and let him cook. Wtf are they even doing??

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heh I am curious what you were going to say earlier. I saw where you stopped yourself cause the game wasn't over.
I actually think this team is better than last year and Denver is worse than they were last year, so if things played out drastically differently I would not be surprised.

last year the series was way closer than people remember because of the sweep and there was a lot of questionable calls all over. I am still convinced there are referees that had money on the Nuggets to win the championship pre-season odds because the odds were really profitable for that bet last year, the odds for the Heat to make the finals last year were also wild.

gambling has ruined this sport. you can't tell me bum ass referees making 1/50th of the players aren't throwing down bets if players are.

anyway tho as far as tonight goes, there is still weird ass officiating going on and then Darvin Ham blacked out with retarded rotations. I'm sick.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No pin downs. No ghost pnr shyt. No DHO for AD to keep it and create on an empty side. Just awful coaching acumen. The game plan can’t be give it to 39 year old Lebron and let him cook. Wtf are they even doing??
Denver put Jokic on Rui and Darvin Ham just froze.. He didn't have any other counter to that besides "Bron save me!!"