WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s my issue with how Ham coached that game…when they put Gordon on AD why did they run nothing on the backside to get an early switch. This is easy basketball shyt. Get the ball to AD at the top to initiate. Run a DHO with Lebron then run AD through two screens from the weakside to emerge on the strong side in low post or high post position. No idea how Ham didn’t run something like that ONCE in the second half. Inexcusable.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
er2in5j.png
last 20 years of raiders shyt and last 3 years of this lakers team prepared me for this shyt.

we were up by 20 and i never cracked a smile. when shyt was going back and forth, i never jumped out my seat or showed any emotion really.

i just sat their stoically waiting for the shyt to crumble. i'm really getting sick of this shyt tho. it's getting very repetitive.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Everyone saying that the Lakers played a good game......

Nah it was the AD, DLO, Bron show on offense with Reaves trying his best with Murray on defense. No one else showed up. Including the coach.
Just poor planning from beginning to end.

Bron played better in the 4th cause he didn't have 32 mins on his legs through 3 Qrts like in game 1.
Game 2 Ham leaves Rui out there forever, freezes DLO, changed his defensive plan against Murray, and not one called an action to get AD attacking Gordon.

Just unbelievable. I

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
You move the fukk on

I know Ham fakkit ass is detrimental to his team, but you’re back in the series if you win game 3. They are very capable of doing that
This shyt is over my brotha. There was a small chance of winning the series if we had split here, but this shyt is psychological at this point. 5 game series at best

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
last 20 years of raiders shyt and last 3 years of this lakers team prepared me for this shyt.

we were up by 20 and i never cracked a smile. when shyt was going back and forth, i never jumped out my seat or showed any emotion really.

i just sat their stoically waiting for the shyt to crumble. i'm really getting sick of this shyt tho. it's getting very repetitive.
Heh I am curious what you were going to say earlier. I saw where you stopped yourself cause the game wasn't over.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Facts, the Raiders definitely gave me the strength and ability to detach myself. I knew this would happen I have no confidence in this team whatsoever reality is reality this team too flawed.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re telling me HAYES wouldn’t have put more resistance on Jokic than Rui did?
Rui may be soft and inconsistent offensively but Hayes is kind of a basketball moron/inexperienced. He makes too many mistakes. Lakers just don’t have enough guys they can trust to show up and not do dumb shyt.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Another thing that screwed us is the refs suddenly favoring everything on Denver's side.

It became apparent midway through the 3rd quarter, I don't like blaming shyt on the refs cause I don't wanna make it sound like making excuses but I'm sure a lot of you had to notice the refs flipped the switch late in that 3rd quarter.

We getting hit in the face and all types of shut and no call but then let Murray slip on his feet and whoever standing nearby gets called for a foul.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Being a Lakers fan in the Pelinka era has been nothing but misery.

Even Mitch Kupchak wasn't this bad. He was godawful too. But Pelinka's resume says he is the WOAT and it's not even close.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is over my brotha. There was a small chance of winning the series if we had split here, but this shyt is psychological at this point. 5 game series at best
I wanted the Nuggets early cause I thought with the rest that'd be our best shot.

I underestimated that Ham and several others need as much playoff experience as possible. Just assumed Rui would be as good as he was last year against them and he's been a ghost.