WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
In 2024
Kobe year
Kobe statue being unveiled
Pelinka u piece of shyt u don’t fire Hamas that is the scourge of this and u let him disrespect Bean like this?
Your guy?
fukk you pelinka

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
This loss is kinda demoralizing because of how great we played for the majority of the game and then in that final second...smh.

Going back home down 2-0.

I wanna feel optimistic since it's homecourt but I don't know...you guys think Rui should come off the bench because he's part of the reason why Jokic found his rhythm in the second half since being guarded by Rui gave him easy buckets.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
not mad at LeBron three. Hell him hitting two previous threes in the quarter were the only reason why the Lakers were still in the game.

The bigger issue is Rui. people clamored for this guy to be a starter and he gives them three points in 38 minutes of play. And only 5 boards.
He does this all the time
No consistency and he has no dog in him

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This loss is kinda demoralizing because of how great we played for the majority of the game and then in that final second...smh.

Going back home down 2-0.

I wanna feel optimistic since it's homecourt but I don't know...you guys think Rui should come off the bench because he's part of the reason why Jokic found his rhythm in the second half since being guarded by Rui gave him easy buckets.

I really like Rui but if Wood can go I would seriously think about starting him. At least Wood would be a positive rebounding