WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ham not challenging that bullshyt call on LeBron that sent Murray to the line was criminal. They finished the game with two timeouts.

WHAT YALL LOOKING AT?

BRON STRONG ASS
CLEARLY PUSHED MURRAYS WAIST
WITH HIS LEFT HAND.

THAT WASNT GETTING OVERTURNED
:devil:
:evil:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Okay now that I collected my thoughts, you guys can all blame Lebron for taking that dumbass three but Ham is the reason we lost.

At times where we needed offense he had Dlo and AD subbed out. Then he switched up the whole defensive scheme on Murray. I don't get it.
That 3 was the right choice, they completely went away from AD in the post and Dlo. Unfukkingbeliavble

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Still a bad shot because you gotta think about the optics. He should've went for the inside shot and hope either he makes it or get fouled and the if Murray still made that shot we'd be in overtime right now.

Bron made some good 3's in this game especially in the 4th but just because you're open doesn't mean you always take it especially in these last crucial seconds.

Refs were not giving the Lakers fouls and the entire team was gassed, Bron should've went back to Miami lmao.