WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still a bad shot because you gotta think about the optics. He should've went for the inside shot and hope either he makes it or get fouled and the if Murray still made that shot we'd be in overtime right now.

Bron made some good 3's in this game especially in the 4th but just because you're open doesn't mean you always take it especially in these last crucial seconds.
You want him to pass up an open shot because of "optics"? :scust:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hamas the reason why we are in this seeding instead of a top 4 seed
Now look
I didn’t want it to be true but this terrorist cock sucker is ruining the Lakeshow in the playoffs worse than he did last yr
Mental midget regressed
Im crashing out hahahahaha
I want this

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
D'lo was scorching hot. What did the coach that Rob Pelinka hired do? Take him out to "rest". Then to not play him in the 4th. Make it make sense.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Ham watched Malone burn through 2 challenges on bogus calls and still win them yet he just stood there with his hands in his pockets when Bron caught that bogus foul on Murray.

flat out unacceptable and despicable coaching
It kinda makes you laugh and cry at the same time.

I've haven't been the biggest critic of Ham like some of you guys are but now I'm starting to understand why.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Okay now that I collected my thoughts, you guys can all blame Lebron for taking that dumbass three but Ham is the reason we lost.

At times where we needed offense he had Dlo and AD subbed out. Then he switched up the whole defensive scheme on Murray. I don't get it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
not mad at LeBron three. Hell him hitting two previous threes in the quarter were the only reason why the Lakers were still in the game.

The bigger issue is Rui. people clamored for this guy to be a starter and he gives them three points in 38 minutes of play. And only 5 boards.

He's has had some good games against Denver in the playoffs and the regular season but he's been ass these past 2 games.