Whole Foods On Brink Of Bankruptcy .... People Find Brand Pretentious

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I might go tomorrow. Day off. I want to do some studying.

U know what comes into Whole Foods a lot? Maybe on the way back from the gym?

0f9112161999e0e845cef1fcee6e1a25.jpg

yoga-pants-012.jpg

:whew:

Their prepared food and Wifi and nice seating area. :manny:
c00n Ole Sambo can't help but think about white p*ssy. "Issa need that"

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
They're just about to open a new one on Flatbush ave in downtown Brooklyn by the Barclays and LIRR
I use to live down there a little more than 10 years ago before thd stadium went up.....I can see that happening....it has done a complete 180 over there...looks like Union Sq with a few more blacks an latinos there.

Smith St and 4th Ave are right over there...and them white folks love their 'organic' health food stores.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
within 5-10 mins of my house i'm near a trader joe's and whole foods who are basically down the street from each other :bustback:. i go to both from time to time, but i buy most of my shyt from my neighborhood publix.

on saturdays i generally hit up the farmer's market (sundays i check out this smaller farmer's market that's a couple mins away) before i go to a grocery store. i only buy what i couldn't find at the farmer's market. i also grow some of my own stuff.

i meet a lot of women at these places.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Why go to Whole Foods when u got other more cost effective, budget friendly alternatives like Aldi, Trader Joe's, Kroger, Harris Teeter, and other local/regional grocery stores that offer organic, healthy foods.

First the Whole Foods in my area is in the city next to mines which is Va Beach and its way on the other side of Va Beach where there is a more affluent population. That is the only Whole Foods in our area so it will take me 20-30 min just to get there. I would have to be in the area to stop in. It has a lot of good organic items in there but u have to be ballin for WF to be ur #1 grocery store. If folks are struggling, then its hard to shop there on a regular basis. Then u gotta remember that some affluent folks are frugal as fuk and still go to dollar stores and thrift stores. Even those with money aint trying to pay $5.99 for asparagus water and $8.99-10 for organic veggie/fruit cold pressed juices.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i worked for Whole Foods a few years back and no lie Giant Eagle (another grocery chain) bought the rights to a billboard facing (actually pretty much in) Whole Foods' parking lot that said "Why spend your Whole Paycheck, come to Giant Eagle" and the word Whole was in a fake Whole Foods looking font...

companies going :pacspit: style on WFM :dead:
Pittsburgh whatup! :salute:

:salute:

east lib could use two new fast food places tho..

wouldn't mind a popeyes..